29th September 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Information about CDS? I want to be a Pilot in Indian Air Force

sir...
i want to be a Pilote in Indian air force.the reason is that am a girl, but this is my ambition . i don" know about c.d.s. will you pls tell me the date of that exam also pls tell me that what is cds?where is the examination centre in kerala
its my request pls....sir
thank you

8th October 2012, 09:17 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about CDS? I want to be a Pilot in Indian Air Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir...
i want to be a Pilote in Indian air force.the reason is that am a girl, but this is my ambition . i don" know about c.d.s. will you pls tell me the date of that exam also pls tell me that what is cds?where is the examination centre in kerala
its my request pls....sir
thank you
If you are girl, then you can not apply for Indian air force through CDS Examination. If your aim is to to Join Indian air force then you have to apply for the AFCAT Examination. Girls can only apply through Indian Air force through Air force common admission test.

The Notification of this examination published twice by IAF generally in June and December. After Notification you have two options to fill the application form i.e online or offline.

Air force common admission test is conducted for these branches namely, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.

To apply for Flying Branch, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised university and you must have completed your Intermediate examination with maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects, final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination. Your age should between 19 to 23 years. You can become Pilot after applying for AFCAT Examination under Flying Branch.

The selection is based on written test followed by SSB interview and Pilot Battery Aptitude test and you have to cracked all these stages. The written test is objective with negative marking, you can check the official website of IAF for more details.
9th October 2012, 11:54 AM
ajit1979

Hello,

If you are girl,then you can apply for Indian air force through CDS examination.

If you wants to to join Indian air force then you have to apply for the AFCAT

examination.

For flying branch you must have graduate from any recognized university.

The age limit is 19 to 23 years.

All the best.

THANKS
31st August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm a girl candidate. Can u exactly tell me what happens at examination center ?
Because i just missed my first written exam for IAF due to the fear dis fear. As i don't find any of my collegue who has applied for IAF. So I was scared of being alone plus having no idea about the process at exam center. In my Admit care time of entry was 11:30 am and time of test was 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. I just wanna get to know what we have to do there in the in b/w 11:30 to 1:00 pm. I'm looking forward for the next AFCAT exam.
27th July 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What to do exactly to be a pilot being a girl in iaf through cds exam..???
What is in ssb interview..???
Plz give me all details about it!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?