16th September 2011, 04:56 PM
jugrajsingh

What will be the upcoming Clerical Recruitments?

Sir,
i would like to request you to kindly inform me about the date of fill up of application forms required to apply for clerical recruitment exam in the near future.It would also be helpful to know more additional information regarding this matter.My email id is [email protected]

16th September 2011, 06:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the upcoming Clerical Recruitments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugrajsingh View Post
Sir,
i would like to request you to kindly inform me about the date of fill up of application forms required to apply for clerical recruitment exam in the near future.It would also be helpful to know more additional information regarding this matter.My email id is [email protected]
If You are Interested in Bank Recruitment examination, then please apply for IBPS Clerical Recruitment examination.

>> IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and It will conducts the common written examination for the post of Clerical Cadre post in public sector banks.

The Notification of this examination was already availiable and Updated in the IBPS Official website, The registration process was already started form 25/08/2011, And the last date of apply for this examination was 24/09/2011.

>> The written examination was Going to be held on 27/11/2011.

So, If you are Interested in this examination then please apply for this examination soon before the last date.

The examination fees was Rs 350 and you have to pay the fees through challan and then you will be able to fill the application form Online.

>> To apply for this examination you need to complete your 10Th examination with minimum 60% Marks OR 12Th examination with minimum 50% marks OR Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university.
16th September 2011, 11:48 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
if you want any details regarding upcoming recruitments please refer the following website
www.bankexamsindia.com
good luck
17th September 2011, 07:12 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can apply for the latest upcoming examination named Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) which is conducted by 19 private sector banks for the clerical post

The online registration is going on till 24th,September,2011 in its official site:www.ibps.in

General Eligibility for the Bank Clerk post:

1:you should pass minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent securing 60% marks where as 55% marks for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen.

or
you should pass diploma course after 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks,
where as 55% marks for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen.

2:your age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 year.

3:you should be a citizen of India

for any other upcoming examination visit:www.bankexamsindia.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?