13th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What would be best for me after B.Com between MCA, MBA and M.Com?

hi i am anshika singhal .i have done my 12th class with f.m.m.now i am doing b.com from s.d.college of commerce muzaffarnagar.what should would be best after b.com m.c.a or m.b.aor m.com?
my id is [email protected] post my answer on my id.

2nd March 2012, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be best for me after B.Com between MCA, MBA and M.Com?

The choice regarding the post graduation course should be done only on the basis of your interest towards a particular course. If you are interested towards the commerce field you can choose M.Com course. An MBA will help you to get in to the management field. You need to attend the CAT/MAT entrance exam to secure admission for this course. If you have studied maths at the 12th class level you can opt for MCA also. You need to attend the entrance exam for MCA course also. The final decision should be taken after carefully evaluating the scope of each course separately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?