22nd February 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

How may I do PG in St. Johns ? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MD in general medicine? I'm an Indian citizen living in Africa and doing 1st year internship

I Am an indian citizen,a religious nun,missionary in Africa.I did my medical undergraduate here in Africa,Tanzania.Now i am doing 1year internship after my study.I have my medical registration here.I would like to do my PG in St.johns just because of good quality education.I will be working in Africa thereafter.I would like to do MD in general medicine.What are the criterias for me to get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine
  2. Can i study MBBS after 80% marks in B.Sc. Zoology?
  3. How may I get details about in MBBS course Bangalore? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure? I'm from Nigeria (West Africa)
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  5. How may I know about the recruitment procedure in Indian embassy? I am an Indian citizen living in Germany
  6. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  7. Will I be considered as an NRI? I'm an Indian citizen currently residing in South Africa and passed 12th from there
  8. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  9. How and whom to approach for getting summer internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  11. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  13. Will I be considered as an NRI while getting admission in Medical(in India)? I'm an Indian citizen and completed grade 12th in South Africa
  14. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  15. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How to get syllabus for RTO Exam?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in L&T? -- [New]
30th June 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do PG in St. Johns ? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MD in general medicine? I'm an Indian citizen living in Africa and doing 1st year internship

I being in the Merchant Navy, but holding and I dian passport and getting a salary converted into Indian rupees, will my daughter still be considered as an NRI while seeking admission in boarding school in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?