15th August 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  4. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  7. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  12. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  16. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  18. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
30th August 2016, 08:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?

To do MS course in Germany, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised university.

To get admission in MS course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. English Proficiency (TOEFL/ IELTS) score is required to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

After appearing and securing required test score in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. Yes, some German universities offer scholarship for pursuing higher studies but, you should have good academic record, test scores and you need to apply for admission to MS course at least before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?