8th December 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in company secretary?

please detail tell me ..and i pursuing mba....could u pelase tell me that

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  2. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  3. Admission process for Company Secretary? Website for information on exams? Scope after CS?
  4. Can I do CS after doing B.A with English in graduation?
  5. What should one do after completing CS course?
  6. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  7. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course?
  8. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  9. How to get admission for company secretary course after completing B.Com -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course?
  11. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course?
  12. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  13. Duration of company secretary course?
  14. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. Am i eligible to enroll for CS executive programme? I have completing B.Com Final exam
  16. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  17. Can I join company secretary after giving 12th in science? Duration of the company secretary course?
  18. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
13th December 2012, 12:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in company secretary?

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is the authority that offer CS course. Candidates who have passed 10 +2 in any subject can apply for this course. No specific percentage requirements are necessary to apply. There will be three stages for the course, Foundation program, executive program, and Professional Program. Application can be submitted online through the web portal of ICSI.
30th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in company secretary?

Branch of ICSI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?