23rd July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Which university can I do for B.Ed after scoring 45% in graduation

i have got 45 percent in graduation . from which university i can do b.ed?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  2. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 49% in graduation level and 54% in PG
  3. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  6. Is EIILM university recognized university by graduation? Can I do B.Ed from MDU
  7. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  9. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university?
  11. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  12. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 40.75% marks
  13. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  15. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  16. Can I be eligible for IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 44% in graduation and 49% in 12th?
  17. Can I do B.Ed course from Kashmir University after scoring 48% in graduation from GNDU university?
  18. Can I do B.Ed form IP university after scoring 45% in graduation?
22nd August 2012, 01:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university can I do for B.Ed after scoring 45% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 45 percent in graduation . from which university i can do b.ed?

Most of the Universities and Colleges considers candidate with a minimum of 50% aggregate in the Bachelors Degree or/and Masters Degree in any discipline, for admission to their Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program. Candidate belonging to reserved category needs to score a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is either through entrance examination or marks obtained in the qualifying examination, depending upon the norms of admission of the University or Institute of concern.

The MIER College of Education offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program and is affiliated to Jammu University. Candidate who have completed the Bachelors Degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks [40% for reserved candidates] are eligible for the program. The admissions to the B.Ed program are centralized and made by the University of Jammu and is on the basis of merit of the applicant determined by the University followed by counselling sessions taken by the University authorities.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?