26th September 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for TET exam for B.Ed. qualified students?

I have secured 50 % marks in high School, 42% in Intermediate, 49% in B.Sc. and 60% in B.Ed. Can i sit for TET exam?

27th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for TET exam for B.Ed. qualified students?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Teachers Eligibility Test Entrance Examination with the above mentioned percentages. Yes, the minimum percentage required in Graduation is "50% marks" in order to appear in TET Exam. The basic educational qualification required and minimum percentage required are given below.

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com with minimum 50% marks are eligible to appear in TET Examination.

>> Since you have secured 49% marks which is less than what is required, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in TET Exam.

>> B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com along with B.T or B.Ed degree is required in order to be eligible. Although you secured 60% marks in B.Ed, you are not eligible due to less percentage in B.Sc course.

>> The maximum age must not exceed 38 years and upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC Candidates.

27th September 2015, 01:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 50 % marks in high School, 42% in Intermediate, 49% in B.Sc. and 60% in B.Ed. Can i sit for TET exam?
TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.

27th September 2015, 08:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for TET exam for B.Ed qualified students :

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation degree from any recognised university.
As you have secured less than 50% marks in graduation so you are not eligible to appear in TET exam.

28th September 2015, 11:17 AM
gokul ka raja

The elligibility criteria for the TET EXAM is that you must do your 12th with more than 50%marks and the second stage or elementary exams for class 6th to 8th in which you must clear your graduation with 50%.
Then you will be elligible for it.
As you clear bsc with not the enough percentage than you will not be elligible for it.

15th October 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate. In M.Sc I have secured 67 % marks but in B.Sc 49 %. I have cleared B.Ed with more than 60 % marks. Can I give any TET exam ?

14th May 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA with 65%

1) Am I eligible for b.ed ?

2) Is b.ed from ignou eligible for TET ?

3) If I qualify the test of TET with required percentage of mark then can I get a job of government teacher ?

Please suggest me by bellow mail id-

[email protected]

29th August 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. with 50% but I not completed B.T degree. Now can I apply for assam high school tet?

29th August 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

If a candidate have graduation with at least 50% marks and b.ed. qualification,is he eligible for lower primary tet exam?

31st August 2017, 11:12 PM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If a candidate have graduation with at least 50% marks and b.ed. qualification,is he eligible for lower primary tet exam?
If you have scored 50%in B.Ed then you are not eligible for TET exam. The minimum requirement for TET is 60% marks in B.Ed exam.

Conditions that aspirants need to satisfy to apply for TET exam are-

Should have passed B.Ed with 60% marks from a NCTE recognized board. Final year students also eligible.
In graduation aspirant should have scored 50% minimum from a valid board.
No age criteria.

The state government conducts the TET exam and thus the notification releasing date and exam date are not same. You can check the TET official website state wise to get more details.

20th September 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a simple graduate. I have secured 45% marks in secondary, 49% in secondary, 44% in higher secondary and 66% in B.Ed.
Please inform me whether I can appear in any tet or not.
My e-mail id is [email protected]

23rd October 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to do B.Ed course in distance mode in tamilnadu. My question is is it eligible to write TET exam after completing my B.Ed course. I have finished my Graduate degree (BCA) in regular mode

15th November 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation with 52% marks in English and now I m appearing in b. Ed can I sit in jharkhand high school teachers exam

27th November 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation but did not secure more than 50%...i have my B. Ed degree with 73%.
Am i eligible for WBTET ?

22nd May 2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in science and also b.ed with first class all through out my academic career and have applied for level one Maharashtra tet exam that is for class 1 to 5th , is that ok as I have seen that the eligibility for level one is class 12 d.ed.

14th July 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 56 % ( 2011) in HSLC and secured 42% in HS ( Commerce ) 2013 . I also want to give TET Examination but I don't eligibility in tet Examination . Sir please give a change for me. I have confidence on myself . Nobody HS 42 % students may be don't request for this Examination

5th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in CBZ and now i am b.ed 4th semester what are the subjects for TET exam? Suggest me...

19th December 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E can I do correspondence b.ed to apply for Tet exams.. write to my mail id pls [email protected]

10th March 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Why did the University of Mysore gave me chance to write B ED course, In which I have scored 73% and in B.A degree 49% and Master degree 51%

Why they have brought in 2011 - 2012 TET suddenly, And made us not to write Govt exams.

They have made our efforts for nothing.

What should like me candidate should do?
This is injustice.

Really it's a serious issue.

Our age limit they have not noticed anything?

No one to ask.

Anybody kindly requesting to help us candidates.

28th June 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is doing a b.ed course in correspondence is eligible for tet exam or not?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?