7th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What's the exam date for B.Ed course of Tripura University?

b.ed part exam,2012 of tripura university
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA from Jorhat Engineering College after doing BCA from Tripura University?
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?
  4. What's the scheduled date for the issuing MBBS entrance form in Tripura?
  5. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  7. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  8. What is the future of CFA from ICFAI, Tripura? Is this university registered for CFA in India?
  9. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  10. Date of Tripura civil Service exam?
  11. What is the date of the B.Ed exam of Marwar B.Ed college under Jodhpur University
  12. Am I eligible for WB-JEE counselling? I'm from Tripura and my rank is 5212 in SC category
  13. Can I continue studying English honours at Tripura University in 2016? -- [New]
  14. Can a BA final year from Tripura university apply for SET exam?
  15. Date of availability of MBBS forms in Tripura? What is the date for the test?
  16. When is the next TTA exam in Tripura?
  17. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  18. Date of B.Ed entrance exam of UP?
31st August 2016, 10:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the exam date for B.Ed course of Tripura University?

Tripura University is the main public/central government university of the Indian state of Tripura. Tripura University ranked 4th position in Eastern and 43rd position in all India according to India.

The exam date for B.Ed course of Tripura University is 7 June 2017.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

www.tripurauniv.in/

CONTACT ADDRESS

Suryamaninagar, Tripura West, Agartala, Tripura 799022
Phone: 0381 237 4802
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?