31st May 2012, 11:26 PM
venugopalsouparnika

Where is the saturday and sunday class held for LLB course?

Have any where conducted saturday and sunday classes for LLB course

31st August 2016, 10:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where is the saturday and sunday class held for LLB course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.
It is 3 year undergraduate program.

To get admission in LLB course in any college, students must have completed their 12th board examination in any stream from any recognized board.

Since, you want to attend LLB classes only on Saturday and Sunday but no college or institute in India conducts classes only on these days.

You have to either choose course through regular or distance mode.
In regular mode, you need to attend all classes while in distance mode, you need to study by yourself with help of study materials and appear only in examination.

For regular mode, you should go for CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) through which you can take admission in NLU(National Law University) and other top colleges.
For distance mode, IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University) will be best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?