25th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What's the right approach for applying for Masters in Germany?

I want to to for Masters in Germany - DAAD.

What will be right approach to follow.

Abhilash PAndey

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  2. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
  3. Should I do a PG Diploma or Masters Overseas?
  4. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  5. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  6. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  9. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  10. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  11. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  12. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  13. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  14. Is GRE necessary for doing MS in computer science in Germany? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  17. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  18. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
29th May 2016, 03:42 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What's the right approach for applying for Masters in Germany?

You need to prepare and opt for a exam called IELTS(International English Language Testing System). There are 4 section in this exam listening, reading, writing and speaking. The individual scores of these sections are then averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score.

To get admission in to the top universities you need to get a band score above 7 or 8.
Some universities also demand for TOEFL exam. Other than this you need to have a 60% aggregate score in your graduation.
Best approach is to get admitted in a good IELTS coaching class in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?