1st July 2011, 03:25 PM
honeyfbd2011

What's the total completion period allowed to a B.E candidate to complete it's graduation? Is it still 7 years?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I was the regular student of B.E.- ECE stream from a private AICTE approved College affilated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak . But yet i couldn't complete my B.E. i.e., i have to still give supplementary papers (including even & odd semester). I want to only confirm the total completion period. Is it still 7 years?

25th August 2015, 11:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What's the total completion period allowed to a B.E candidate to complete it's graduation? Is it still 7 years?

If you go according to the curriculum and clear your papers on time then the actual period required for the completion of a BE degree is 4 years.

But if you have supplementries and backlogs then it will last until you clear all the papers.

The standard period of BE/BTech is 4 years.
26th August 2015, 02:54 PM
JSD.

Default Re: What's the total completion period allowed to a B.E candidate to complete it's graduation? Is it still 7 years?

B.E. bachelors in engineering is a bachelor's degree course of 4 year durations. There will be total 8 semesters in this course.Each semester will consist of 6 months duration.

If you have any backlog in your BE, then you have to clear all your backlogs.Until you don't clear you will not complete this course. If you clear it in first time then you will complete it soon if you can not clear it in the first time then you have to appear again.So when you clear your all backlogs automatically you will complete your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?