20th June 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

When the 2nd list of entrance exam result of B.Com Accounts honours will be published?

Explain me that when 2nd list of entrance exam result of b.com accounts honours will be published please kindlly inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA
  2. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
  3. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  4. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  5. Joining B.Com (CA) directly after 2nd PUC? Difference between B.Com and CA?
  6. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  7. Is it necessary to be an honours graduate for CAT exam?
  8. Will i get Accounts hons. after scoring 53 in accounts in Boards?
  9. What is best B.Com pass or B.Com honours with Chartered Accountancy?
  10. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class?
  11. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  12. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  13. B.Com honours is imparted by Calcutta University at its main campus? Is there entrance exam?
  14. Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?
  15. Economic Honors eligibility if I had Mathematics in 11th but not in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to get admission directly after completing graduation with honors in Accounts
  17. What is the salary after completing M.Tech after B.Tech with polytechnic diploma
  18. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?