8th May 2012, 12:59 AM
sakshiarora92

When are the admission forms of different universities available for M.Tech?

when the admission forms of different universties for m.tech will be released? plz plz tell me at my email id. . . .

Related Questions:
  1. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
  2. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  3. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  4. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  6. Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  7. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  8. Date of Geologist exam and pattern of questions?
  9. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms? -- [New]
  10. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  11. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  12. Which are the good college for M.Tech which dont come under GATE?
  13. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  15. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?
  16. Universities in Uttarkhand for law course? When are the forms going to be available?
  17. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  18. What should I do after completing my B.Tech? Should I go for a job if I am interested in further studies?
27th May 2012, 05:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the admission forms of different universities available for M.Tech?

Admission forms for M.Tech course will be available in the official website of the concerned university. This usually happens during September to December. Personal details, educational details, score in entrance exam, etc must be specified correctly in the application form. The exams are normally held in the month of December to January. Notification of these exams will be published in leading newspapers.
6th November 2012, 05:17 PM

Default Re: When are the admission forms of different universities available for M.Tech?

plz inform me..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?