22nd January 2012, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

How much is the salary for a Railway Traffic Inspector in NF Railways?

What is the salary of a Railway Traffic Inspector in the NF railways?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?
  2. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  3. Can I get a good salary in Indian Railways holding a B.Tech degree in Civil engineering? What is the scope in civil engineering in Indian Railway?
  4. How to get a job in railway after passing B.Tech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  6. What are the job opportuinities for B.Com graduates?
  7. Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?
  8. Eligibility to write IRTS Exam? When will be the next IRTS Exam?
  9. Can I apply for Loco Pilot? I am from information Technology in B.Tech
  10. Reference books for Railway protection force inspector and sub inspector exams?
  11. How to join Indian Railway Traffic Service after SSLC?
  12. Which field should I select between IAS and Custom Officer?
  13. Jobs for Electronics and Electrical Engineer in Railways? -- [New]
  14. Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?
  15. How to get a railway government job after passing final year BCA? What is the eligibility
  16. What to do after Diploma in Transport Economics and Management?
  17. How to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy? Salary offered for this position?
  18. Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?
22nd January 2012, 09:08 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How much is the salary for a Railway Traffic Inspector in NF Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the salary of a Railway Traffic Inspector in the NF railways?
The salary of Traffic Inspector in Railways is Pay Band II (Rs. 8700-34800) with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
6th November 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary for a Railway Traffic Inspector in NF Railways?

Grade Pay of Traffic Inspector in Railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?