18th May 2011, 10:58 PM
sandhyasandy

When can I get application form for MS and M.Tech? what is the syllabus and last date of the exam?

hi am sandhya.
i have done b.e computers. wanted to do MS and planning to write PGCET also so may i know where do i get applications for MS n MTECh. n wts the syllabus. and wen s the last date? pls reply me my id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission?
  2. Details regarding the date of issue of application form for PGCET?
  3. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  4. Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?
  5. What is the date to apply for BSNL JTO exam? Where can I get the application form? What is the syllabus?
  6. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. Date of sale of application form for PG(MBA)? What is the syllabus for it?
  8. Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  9. What is the date of publish of TANCET exam application form
  10. Date of JTO exam and sale of application form? Syllabus for JTO Exam in ECE branch?
  11. What is the date of sale of application form for Delhi TET? What is the syllabus?
  12. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  13. What is the last date of submission of application form for M.Tech PGCET?
  14. Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?
  15. Date of SLET exam? Where to get the application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date? -- [New]
  17. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  18. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
29th September 2011, 10:31 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: When can I get application form for MS and M.Tech? what is the syllabus and last date of the exam?

for MS, you need to write the GRE exam. you can write it anytime of the year, IT is held throughout the year.
For M.Tech you need to write the GATE exam, which is conducted by the 7 iits and the IISc. they not only provide admission in the best colleges in the country but also gives a stipend of around 8ooo RS a month.

The GATE application forms are out you can register for it right now.

For more details, check out this !!

www.iitk.ac.in/gate/
17th November 2011, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I get application form for MS and M.Tech? what is the syllabus and last date of the exam?

How can i know the date of various entrance examinations for doing msc in physics with special reference to photonics.. How can i get the application forms..
31st October 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi am yaahavanth
I am doing IT in BE, i am intersted in doing ms and
to write pgcet .. So I want know how to get application form and last date for that..plz send the detail to my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?