15th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

When did Nehru called European country barbrous?

Why did nehru called european country barbrous?...please tell me when is it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  2. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  3. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
  4. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do MS in some European countries which offers free education? -- [New]
  6. Actual duration of MBBS and of Ph.D?
  7. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  8. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility for PhD in Australia or European countries?
  11. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  12. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  13. Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?
  14. Possibility to get job in USA or England or European countries after B.Com and CMA?
  15. Attempts in UPSC Exams for General Category? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope of Masters in Civil Engineering in USA? Which university is good for this course?
  17. Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?
  18. MS (computer science) from UK: Procedure for admission? Good Universities? Average fee? food and lodging costs per month?
23rd April 2019, 01:58 AM
S4018

Default Re: When did Nehru called European country barbrous?

As both the world wars started from the European countries which lead to death of millions of people around the world.S o nehru called them barbarous
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?