19th July 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PhD in Australia or European countries?

Am I eligible for phd in Australia or any european country. I have done my PG in Applied Geology with 7.7 of CGPA this year. Telll me Eligibility for phd in Ausrtalia and Europe

Related Questions:
  1. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  2. Institutes/universities in in European countries providing phd in Nuclear engineering or Nuclear physics?
  3. What kind of scholarships are available for Nanotechnology students?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  5. PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?
  6. Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?
  7. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  8. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  9. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  10. Which degree is valid in Europe? Procedure of working in European countries?
  11. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  12. How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?
  13. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  14. Attempts in UPSC Exams for General Category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist?
  18. How can I get scholarship in Clinical Microbiology for MS in Australia or other countries?
14th September 2016, 12:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PhD in Australia or European countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for phd in Australia or any european country. I have done my PG in Applied Geology with 7.7 of CGPA this year. Telll me Eligibility for phd in Ausrtalia and Europe

Admission to a PhD in Australia will normally require existing Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the appropriate subject with good marks. The universities will require a research proposal from the candidate. The universities will interview you for doing PhD in Australia. The interviews will be through video conference only. The aspirant has to qualify the English test like TOEFL or IELTS for the admission.
The candidates with Master’s degree in the relevant subject with first class marks are eligible for pursuing PhD in European Countries. The eligibility norms differ from one university to another university. The aspirant should submit the research proposal also. The universities require internationally recognized English test like TOEFL or IELTS before joining the course. The above given are some of the basic requirements. For exact details the candidate should contact the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?