24th March 2017, 12:22 PM
sachinchinu

When is the entrance exam for getting B.Sc Agriculture admission?

When is the entrance exam for getting B.Sc Agriculture admission? Can you please give me the details? I need to get the admission for doing B.Sc Agriculture course but currently am not sure where to apply for the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  3. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  4. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  5. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  6. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  7. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  8. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  11. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  12. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?
  13. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  14. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Should I need to give any entrance exam for admission?
  15. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  16. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  17. When can I fill up B.Sc Agriculture entrance test form? Date of test?
  18. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
24th March 2017, 03:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for getting B.Sc Agriculture admission?

First thing I would like to let you know that for getting admission in agricultural colleges for pursuing agriculture courses there are basically two types of entrance examination out of which one is a national level entrance examination known as AIEEA UG which is held by ICAR where as other one is held by different state board of examination for admission in agricultural colleges managed by concerned state government.

Now as far as you are concerned about the date of examination of these examination then AIEEA UG is rescheduled to be held on 10th June 2017 which was earlier scheduled to be held on 13th May 2017. For more details about the same examination you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.

Further for details about state agriculture entrance examination you can refer to the official link of concerned state board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?