9th May 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

When is the exam of Sandeep Baburao Gaikwad for West Railway?

when is the exam of sandeep baburao gaikwad for western railway?

12th March 2023, 11:51 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: When is the exam of Sandeep Baburao Gaikwad for West Railway?

I’m sorry but I could not find any specific information about the exam of Sandeep Baburao Gaikwad for West Railway. However, I can tell you some general information about the West Railway exam dates.

According to my research, the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released a Centralised Employment Notification No. 01/2019 for Level-1 posts for various zones including West Railway1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) for this notification is being conducted in different phases from December 2020 onwards. The CBT Phase V exam date was from 6th October 2022 to 11th October 2022 and the CBT Phase IV exam date was from 19th September 2022 to 7th October 2022. The exact date and time of the CBT for each candidate will be mentioned on their admit card which can be downloaded from the official website of RRC.

You can also check the question paper, responses, answer key and raise objections if any against questions/options/answer key on the official website of RRC. The last date to view and raise objections was extended till 23rd October 2022.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?