1st September 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

When and how should I prepare for MBA entrance exam?

I am a Computer Science graduate and wanna pursue MBA after some time. Currently I am working with HCL Technologies. When and how shud i prepare for that. Please help.

11th October 2011, 11:35 AM
anand5409

Default Re: When and how should I prepare for MBA entrance exam?

Dear friend,
you did very good that you are working now with HCL Technologies. Because there are pressure of high fee of colleges so you should do job first.

Now you start the preparation of MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT etc. Because CAT is one of toughest exam in India to get admission in IIMs and various Top B-School, you should prepare very well.
You will have to score more than 95 percentile and give best performance in Group Discussuion and Personal Interview to get admission in IIMs.
Best of Luck
30th April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiii! i am doing b.sc in (zbc) now plz suggest how should i prepare for mba entrance ?
30th April 2012, 10:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
The eligibility criteria for doing MBA are as follows......

*The candidates should be a graduate from any discipline , from a recognize university .
*There is no age limit .
The candidates have to apply for entrance exam in CAT , MAT , XAT

The details information of CAT exam are as follows......

XAT exam........

The list of MBA college in India are as follows.......

Good luck.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?