5th January 2012, 10:53 PM
sandhyagali

Can I get Job or not having scored 66% in Graduation and 137 marks in IBPS PO Exam being a female candidate from SC category?

hi sir,
i got 137 score in ibps po exam in sc category(female) and i got 66% in graduation sir, please give me the information what are my chances whether i got the job in any bank or not

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in graduation to be eligible for IBPS exam? -- [New]
  2. In which campus of NIT/IIIT I will get admission if scored 137 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC female student?
  3. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  4. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are the marks of post graduation considered for Openmat exam of IGNOU? What is the criteria for female candidates?
  8. Can I go for Banking or MBA? I am a 3rd year student of BBA
  9. How much percentage is required for bank PO OBC quota
  10. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  11. Which bank will I get after scoring 137 marks in IBPS exam
  12. Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category
  13. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  14. What is the cutoff marks for BC-B Female in Nellore District? I have scored 223 marks in Group IV exam
  15. When will I receive call letter being a candidate from SC category having scored 125 marks in IBPS Exam?
  16. Am I eligible for PNB PO after scoring 46.5% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 59.89% in BSc?
  17. Can I get Job having scored 168 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  18. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
6th January 2012, 08:57 AM
sundaresh kalal

Default Re: Can I get Job or not having scored 66% in Graduation and 137 marks in IBPS PO Exam being a female candidate from SC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhyagali View Post
hi sir,
i got 137 score in ibps po exam in sc category(female) and i got 66% in graduation sir, please give me the information what are my chances whether i got the job in any bank or not
yes offcourse u will get job.............
6th January 2012, 09:18 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Job or not having scored 66% in Graduation and 137 marks in IBPS PO Exam being a female candidate from SC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhyagali View Post
hi sir,
congratulations!!
on your score. you scored very well in the IBPS BANK PO EXAM.
THINGS IN YOUR FAVOUR:
  • 137 Marks in exam
  • being a girl candidate SC
  • SC CATEGORY SEATS AVAILIBILITY
But remenber one thing that you need to score atleast 40% marks in all different parts to get a call namely:
  • mathematics
  • computer
  • general knowledge
  • english
  • reasoning
since you are SC CANDIDATE there is no such 40% crieteria
best of luck!!
with regards
*roknits*
14th January 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 148 in sc category what are my chances
14th January 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 148 in sc category in ibps po examwhat are my chance
14th January 2012, 06:46 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Eligibility Criteria For Bank PO is:

1.>Prospective Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS before applying for the Common Written Examination (CWE):

2.>Age Limit:
Minimum: 18 Years Maximum: 28 Years.

3.>Educational Qualifications:

* A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std.

** A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination.

*** For SC/ST/PD Candidate the educational degree is only pass the above.

**** Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Some Important Tips For PO Examination:

1:According to me,maintain a time table to allow yourself to devote minimum 6-8hrs per day for the Probationary Officer.

2:Then try to collect the base or main material of any subject.

3:.Study the Syllabus

4:Try to solve the Previous questions papers

5:Try to Solve more and more problems,

6:Try to discover more and more new own tricks by which you can easily solve any problem in a less time .

7:You can go for self tests.

8.>Also go for Online test:-

1.>http://www.wiziq.com/tests/bank-po

2.>http://www.tcyonline.com/tests/bank-po

3.>http://www.tcyonline.com/india/Bank-po.php

Syllabus For PO

Stage 1 -PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION

TIME - 2 Hrs. [ combined ]

TYPE - OBJECTIVE

1.> TEST OF REASONING

2.>QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE

3.>GENERAL AWARENESS

4.>COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE

5.>ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Stage 2 -MAIN TEST

TIME - 3 Hrs. [ combined ]

TYPE - OBJECTIVE & DESCRIPTIVE

1.>TEST OF REASONING

2.>DATA ANALYSIS & DATA INTERPRETATION

3.>MARKETING KNOWLEDGE

4·>TEST OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE

5.>TEST OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Stage 3 -GROUP DISCUSSION & INTERVIEW
16th January 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 133 in IBPS PO exam and belong to SC category. I have 80 percent overall academic record and am a B.Tech student. Is there any chance of getting a Bank PO job? Please reply.
28th January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir I have got 149 marks in IBPS PO exam and belong to general category. i have 52% in graduation . Is there any chance of getting a call from any IBPS participatory bank?
28th February 2012, 01:36 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Prospective Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS before applying for the Common Written Examination (CWE):Age Limit:
Minimum: 18 Years Maximum: 28 Years.
Educational Qualifications: A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination.For SC/ST/PD Candidate the educational degree is only pass the above.Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
3rd November 2012, 06:48 PM
ankit80
Member+

Well dear as you have scored 137 marks in ibps exam.it is a average score.you are a sc candidate so it will be considered a good score.you will get a interview call from different banks.best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?