24th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

When is the Jharkhand Sachiwalai Sahayak exam held?

when jharkhand sachiwalai sahayak exam 2012 held...please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Model question sets for Sahayak Sachiwalaya exam of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission?
  2. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  3. When will be the Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam going to be held?
  4. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  5. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  6. What's the counselling date of Jharkhand polytechnic? Where will this counselling held?
  7. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  8. What's the examination date for PGT in Jharkhand?
  9. When will result of Jharkhand NTSE be declared? What's the cutoff marks of stage 1 Jharkhand? I'm probably getting 140 marks out of 180
  10. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  11. Model question papers of WBPSc Krishi Proyukti Sahayak Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the syllabus for the exam of GETCO for Vidhyut Sahayak
  13. How may I get NTSE Jharkhand results?
  14. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  15. When will the TGT Exam be held?
  16. How can I get the application form of National Talent Search Examination in Jharkhand?
  17. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  18. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand? -- [New]
11th July 2020, 01:38 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: When is the Jharkhand Sachiwalai Sahayak exam held?

Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam will be conducted in July 2020.
JSSC JGGLCCE Admit Card 2020 expected to be released in July 2020.

The official site to download JSSC JGGLCCE Admit Card 2020 is jssc.nic.in

Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?