20th May 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

When are the Kerala entrance exam results going to be pubished?

2012kerala entrance exam result when publish(date)?...please tell me the date
I

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of announcement of results of Kerala Medical Engineering exam
  2. What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?
  3. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  4. Date of NTSE results(Kerala)?
  5. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  6. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  7. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  8. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  9. Date of announcement of the results of Kerala ESI Paramedical exam?
  10. Previous year Kerala MCA entrance question paper?
  11. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  12. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  13. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  14. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the rank required for Kerala medical entrance exam after scoring 500 marks?
  16. What is the date of announcement of results of postal assistant exam in Kerala? -- [New]
  17. Date of announcement of results of National Talent Search Exam of Kerala State?
  18. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu?
10th August 2012, 08:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When are the Kerala entrance exam results going to be pubished?

The results will certainly be published online in their website and you will also get a letter from the board through which you have given your entrance exam. When you are asking such question you should always provide the details of the entrance exam which you have given to get precise information.
18th September 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the Kerala entrance exam results going to be pubished?

sir,when wl b the result of kerala msc nuring entrance exam going to publish?my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?