13th April 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date for completion of polytechnic admission form submission?

When is the last date for completion of polytechnic admission form submission? Can you please give me more details on when and where to apply for the course? Is there any entrance exams which I can prefer to get a good universities?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  2. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  3. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  4. Date for sale and submission of UP Polytechnic form
  5. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  6. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  7. What is the date of Polytechnic form submission date
  8. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  9. Last date of Polytechnic admission test? Where to get the form?
  10. Last date of Polytechnic entrance exam form submission in Guwahati?
  11. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  13. What is the last date for submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?
  14. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the last date of polytechnic form submission in UP?
  16. Last date of submission of Form A at Assam Polytechnic?
  17. What is the date of sale of submission of forms in polytechnic in Bihar?
  18. What is the last date of Bihar Polytechnic form submission? I am in 12th standard
15th July 2017, 08:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date for completion of polytechnic admission form submission?

The last date for completion of polytechnic admission form submission are given below.

=> Application Form start Date
21st June 2017

=> Last date of form filling
18th July 2017

=> Provisional Merit List Updated
22nd July 2017

=> Final Merit List
29th July 2017

For application process you have to visit at the official website of university and you can fill your application form according to given instruction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?