7th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MCI screening test

If someone's eligibility canceled by MCI, because of age below of 17 and they completed the MBBS in abroad. How they could apply for eligible certificate for MCI test?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  2. Georgian MBBS is valid in India?
  3. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  5. M.C.P.S.(Obstetrics & Gaynaecology) done from Pakistan is valid in India or it is compulsory to clear MCI screening test?
  6. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  7. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China?
  8. Can I give MCI screening test after completing my MBBS from abroad? -- [New]
  9. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. MD intensive care from India being a post graduate in Anesthesiology from Pakistan?
  11. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  12. Age limit to study MBBS course in abroad? List of abroad colleges and way to get admission?
  13. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  14. Is there any other way to take my career ahead if getting failed in MCI Screening test repeatedly?
  15. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  16. Is it true that after studying MBBS from European countries MCI Screening test is not mandatory?
  17. Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?
  18. How to join Apollo Hospitals after completion of MBBS from Ukraine? Does Apollo Hospitals recruit Ukraine Doctors?
12th July 2017, 05:28 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MCI screening test

MCI (Medical Council of India) is popularly known as FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) which is conducted by the NVE (National Board of Examination). This exam is conducted twice every year in the month of June and December.

Application process:
- You need to fill the application form which is available in their official website
https://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/examfee.php
In the above mentioned link you can even find the eligibility requirements, documents required for applying to the exam.
- You need to pay the fees through credit card or debit card. The fees for the exam is around INR 5500.
- If your details match the eligibility then you can appear for the exam. They'll send you the admit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?