26th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How to join Apollo Hospitals after completion of MBBS from Ukraine? Does Apollo Hospitals recruit Ukraine Doctors?

Hello sir, I am pursuing MBBS in Ukraine and after completion of it want to join Apollo Hospitals. Please tell me what should I do for it? Does Apollo Hospital recruit us?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  2. Validation of MBA Healthcare management from Apollo hospitals in US, UK or Singapore?
  3. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  4. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  5. Diploma or Fellowship in Emergency Medicines at Apollo Hospitals or other institution?
  6. What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  8. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  9. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
  10. Does Private Hospitals pay less than Government Hospitals to their Doctors? Whether low caste candidates can only secure job in Government Hospitals?
  11. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  12. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  13. How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me?
  14. Whether Apollo Hospitals degree is valid for further course in US or not?
  15. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  17. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  18. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
11th May 2017, 12:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Apollo Hospitals after completion of MBBS from Ukraine? Does Apollo Hospitals recruit Ukraine Doctors?

You need to first crack MCI screening test, if you have got MBBS degree from Ukraine. In any hospital in India, you can only get job, if you have got MCI registration.

Without cracking screening test, you won't be able to get registration and will not be allowed to practice as a doctor in India in any hospital or private clinic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?