31st March 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for Sub Inspector exam? When does the exam begin? Exam pattern and the books that should be referred?

As i am studying in pre-final year of my degree, so can i apply? How to apply? AS i know exam the pattern, so is there any respective book to refer.

14th October 2017, 06:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for Sub Inspector exam? When does the exam begin? Exam pattern and the books that should be referred?

The entrance examination for Sub Inspector is conducted by State Government and that for Delhi is conducted by Central Government. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Sub Inspector exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

You can check official website of your state recruitment body for latest notification of this exam. The age limit is 20-30 years. Questions are asked from General Awareness, Aptitude and in some states questions from Hindi is also asked. You can start your preparation from Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal and General knowledge by Lucent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?