8th July 2012, 05:22 PM
gursiftkaur

What to choose between economics hons from DU and Computer science engineering from IGIT or Maharasja Agarsen?

I am so confused regarding what to choose- Economic honors in DU or Computer Science engineering from IGIT or Maharaja Agarsen affiliated to GGSIPU. What are the future aspects & placements of both? Which one should i go for?

14th October 2017, 07:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose between economics hons from DU and Computer science engineering from IGIT or Maharasja Agarsen?

As compared to Economic Honors from Delhi University, Computer Science Engineering has more job opportunities. You should prefer Computer Science Engineering from Maharaja Agarsen Institute of Technology which is affiliated to Indraprashta University.

Computer Science graduates can apply on campus or off campus recruitment drive in multinational companies like Google, TCS, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft. You need to perform exceptionally well in Bachelor's degree. Maintain healthy CGPA or percentage throughout bachelor's degree. Avoid having backlogs in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?