18th August 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

When should I join CS after doing 12th?

i am doing my 12th when should i join cs and please guide me

24th August 2012, 08:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I join CS after doing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing my 12th when should i join cs and please guide me
If you are willing to pursue Company Secretary course, you may register for it as soon as you qualify your higher secondary examination. Being an undergraduate, you will have to start right from the first stage of the course known as Foundation Program, which is not mandatory for graduates in any discipline. The registration process is open throughout the year and you do not need to qualify any entrance test to be considered eligible to pursue the course. The Foundation Program is followed by the following stages of the Company Secretary course:

Executive Program
Professional Program
Management Training

• The course fee of the Foundation Program including registration fee is Rs.3600.

The Duration of each stage of the Company Secretary Course is as follows:

Foundation Program: 8 months
Executive Program: 10 months
Management Training: 15 months

Candidates who have qualified all the stages are allowed to write the Professional Examination. The Professional Examination can not be taken before 10 months from the date of registration. Candidates may undergo Management Training either before or after completion of the Professional Program.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
4th February 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I join CS after doing 12th?

WHAT A CGBOOD THEMS A PREPEYARING A MAMENGAMENT BOOK THEY ARE PREFAR FO ME A INTITUD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?