8th September 2011, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

When there will be recruitment for Veterinary Services in Army? How to apply for the this? Eligibility criteria for this?

hi, i am M.V.Sc. veterinary pathology, want to know when there is recruitment for veterinary services in army? and how to apply for that? & what are the eligibility conditions for that? eagerly waiting for ur positive respond.... my email-- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Revenue Services recruitment?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  4. How can I prepare to attend Wipro Wista Interview being M.Sc(Life Science) student?
  5. How can I join RAW after scoring 70% in 12th?
  6. Qualification and date of UPPSC 2016 application form? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to apply in NABARD Bank Development Assistant for 42 years old ex-serviceman of Indian Army?
  8. How may I get information regarding selection procedure, recruitment date and eligibility criteria to join JCO in territorial Army?
  9. Date of MTS examination 2016
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after graduating B.Com with 73%
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA exam? How can I become a soldier in the army?
  13. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015 -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria of PC(SL) Entry of Indian Army for a Soldier who completed 15 years of service? How to apply for it?
  15. Eligibility to apply for ONGC and IOCL recruitment for B.Tech(ECE) student? Percentage criteria to apply?
  16. Eligibility to apply in RBI Assistant recruitment?
  17. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  18. How to attend the interview in core company?
10th October 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When there will be recruitment for Veterinary Services in Army? How to apply for the this? Eligibility criteria for this?

any releted corus(D.F.M&A.H)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?