6th May 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission forms come out for IIM after 12th?

when will the admission forms for iim (after 12) will issue?..please tell me the dat

3rd July 2012, 03:14 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When will the admission forms come out for IIM after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will the admission forms for iim (after 12) will issue?..please tell me the dat
Hi

IIM's are the Indian Institutes of Managements. These are the top B-Schools in India and also amongst the top MBA colleges in the world.

At first I would like to inform you that you have confused IIT's with the IIM's. However nothing is absolutely clear from your query.
I must tell you that IIM's are the B-Schools which provide courses for the MBA.

MBA- Masters in Business Administration.
This is one of the finest courses in the country and so the demand for this is also rising at a very fast rate since they have got huge scope and growth possibility in the world in every company.

But to study MBA, the candidate should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream. So a 12th pass candidate cannot apply for the MBA course.
So after 12th, you have to take up ANY graduation course like B.Sc/BCA/B.Tech etc whichever interests you so that you can become eligible to take up the MBA course.

But for your information, I must tell you that the IIM forms are usually out by the August/September month. So once you are a graduate, you can take up the form and fill that up.

Also CAT - Common Admission Test is the Entrance Exam for the entry into the IIM's or other top B-Schools.
For any more information on this, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

REGARDS
RANJEET
4th July 2012, 03:56 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: When will the admission forms come out for IIM after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission : Indian Institute of Management

IIM(Indian Institute of Management) takes admission through a Common Admission Test popularly known as CAT. Not only top IIMs like IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, IIM Bangalore, IIM Indore, IIM Kozhikode, also you can get into 150+ top B-schools in India through CAT score. This is one of the toughest examinations in India. Only best of best students can take admission into IIMs. This is a computer based test. Generally 95 percentile is required to get an call from IIM. In addition to securing good percentile in CAT, one must have good communication skill to get through GD and interview round.
  • Minimum qualification is a bachelors degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks(for SC/ST/OBC/DA candidates 45%).
  • Final year student of degree course can also apply provided you are able to show a original certificate of pass in degree with required minimum marks within 30th June, 2013 if selected.
  • There is no bar on age limit to attempt CAT.
  • There is reservation in seats according to Government rules which is as follow
    SC - 15%
    ST- 7.5%
    OBC - 27%
    DA or physically disabled candidates-3%
Your question is not so clear to me. If you are talking of getting into IIM after class 12 then let me tell you that IIM offers post graduation in several management courses. So, first complete your graduation from a recognised university. Use this time to hone your skills and knowledge. For any further enquiry feel free to ask in our forum. You can also refer to official website of IIM for details regarding CAT.
4th August 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Name of exam for admision in IIM after 12th class
6th April 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my class 12 exams. so can I apply to get admission here ? do let me know
11th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i m also a 12th student.i want to join in iim.so plz suggest me how can i reach this
28th September 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for iim but I m still 12 passed...what should I do for it.....
19th February 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in iim lko after 12th
and what is its admission process and when will the admission form come out?
3rd August 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

how and in which iim we get admission after XII iam from pcm with bio. iam pursuing XII
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?