29th October 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission procedure of MCA start?

when will be the admition process start for m.c.a

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  4. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  5. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  7. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  8. Admission procedure to study MCA for B.Com graduate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?
  10. Procedure to apply for MCA programme?
  11. Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?
  12. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. Procedure for MCA admission after the display of original merit list
  15. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  16. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure for a non mathematics student to pursue MCA?
  18. What is the procedure to start admission in MSc physics?
5th December 2011, 07:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the admission procedure of MCA start?

Hello Friend,
Universities and colleges across India have different dates for admission in their MCA's courses. As you have not mentioned the college of your choice so I am giving you the detail of admission in IGNOU for MCA for the year 2012. The admission process for the year 2012 batch has already started. The eligibility criteria is minimum graduation from recognized universities. However, the students who have not pursued Mathematics as a distinct subject at 10+2 are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course. The course fee is as follows:
Rs.8100/-1st semester + Rs1000/- for CS-60 for non- Maths students.
Rs.8000/- per Sem. (2nd Sem.onwards)
For more detail Of IGNOU MCA Admission you can e-mail at :[email protected] or visit the official website of IGNOU: www.ignou.ac.in

Regards
3rd February 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com and diploma in computer management (1 year) mumbai university.
Can I get direct admission to 3rd semest of MCA. Please reply
27th April 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TAKE ADMISSION IN MCA I AM STUDENT OF BCA(PURSVING). PLEASE RLY WHEN AND HOW I TAKE .
7th June 2012, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MCA now? Ive given my BCA 6th sem exams, and the results are awaiting.
23rd June 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

For MCA we need to write openmat entrance test? pls reply
3rd October 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TAKE ADMISSION IN MCA, I AM STUDENT OF BSC.CS.PLEASE RLY WHEN AND HOW I TAKE.
15th October 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MCA from sikkim manipal university in correspondence. When does the admission start . does any one know?
29th March 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

my name is md irfan currently i am working for wipro infotec . i want to take admission in MCA. i am pursuing BSC(maths) 3 rd year. i will write my final exam on april 2013. tell me can i take admission in ignou for session july-december 2013 session. if it is possible than whom i have to contact i.e regional center or direct contact to ignou cordinator. because i am in confuse if my final exam result declear on september or october . am i will be eligible to take admission for mca in ignou
20th January 2014, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the admition process start for m.c.a
tell me answer plz
9th February 2014, 09:32 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year technical related course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the minimum eligibility criteria that is required for the candidates to join this course.

One should have completed Graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

The candidates must have gone through Mathematics subject either in 10+2 level or in Graduation level.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to give admission for this course.

If you want to join this course in NITs, then you should crack NIMCET Exam.

As per the admission procedure,

It will be done in the 2nd quarter of every year by many of the universities in India.

The exact commencement of notification will be different from one university to other university.

Decide upon the Entrance Exam and have good preparation for the same if you posses the above mentioned eligibility criteria.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?