27th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Rashmihanumanthaiah

When will be the application form of Karnataka M.Tech form be sold?

when and where will be the application form of karnataka m.tech 2012 form will issue.
please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka CET? Where can I get the application form?
  2. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  4. Documents required to submit along with application form of Karnataka PGCET? -- [New]
  5. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  6. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  7. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  8. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  9. From where to get Karnataka PGCET exam form for MCA?
  10. Date of next GPSC exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?
  12. Last date of Karnataka PGCET application form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Application form for Karnataka Medical Entrance exam?
  14. Where can I get the BITSAT exam form?
  15. Will an incomplete E-Mail ID in VITEEE application form cause any problem?
  16. How can I get application form for Karnataka PGCET for MCA?
  17. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  18. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
15th September 2016, 09:24 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the application form of Karnataka M.Tech form be sold?

The important tentative date of Karnataka M.Tech form are given below.

** Date of sale of application form: End of June, 2017

** Last Date of Entry of Application: Mid July 17, 2017

** Last date to pay the fees through NEFT transfer : Mid July 17, 2017

** Date of examination: Mid of August 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?