10th February 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Calcutta University?

Dear Sir,
I am doing B.Com in Calcutta University. I would like to know that I have to give any entrance exam for studying M.Com in the same university?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D after doing M.Com from Calcutta university with 46%?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?
  4. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  8. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  9. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  11. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  12. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  13. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  15. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  16. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
23rd February 2016, 12:05 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am doing B.Com in Calcutta University. I would like to know that I have to give any entrance exam for studying M.Com in the same university?
Yes, there will be an entrance test for the admission to the M.Com course in Calcutta University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.Com with good marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. There will be an entrance examination to the admission of the M.Com course. The website link is given
http://www.caluniv-ucsta.net/pgadmis...files/main.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?