2nd January 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

When will the exam for ESIC himachal pradesh be held?

when will be the exam be conducted for esic himachal pradesh
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  3. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. What is the date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh
  6. When will the exam for teacher eligibility test be held in himachal pradesh?
  7. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  8. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  9. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  10. List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?
  11. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  13. What's the estimated total number of schedule tribes appearing in TET exam in Himachal pradesh?
  14. What is the date of commencement of PGT Biology entrance exam in Himachal Pradesh
  15. Which line should a commerce student choose for best career option in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Information about Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service
  17. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  18. Previous 10 year Question Papers of TET Exam in Himachal Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2017, 11:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the exam for ESIC himachal pradesh be held?

ESIC stands for 'Employees State Insurance Corporation'. The exam for the post of Stenographer will be conducted by ESIC Himachal Pradesh on 27th August, 2017. Candidates can download their admit cards by visiting the below given link:
http://www.bgsystem.com/admitcard/
The computer skill test for the post of upper division clerk will also be conducted on same date and you can download the admit card for appearing in exam from above given link.
After downloading the admit card, you are required to paste latest coloured photograph in the space given in admit card.
You can enter in exam hall only with admit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?