4th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the admit card of BBA? I want to fill the offline form of IP university

When will i get my admit card of BBA? I fill up offline form of IP university.

8th May 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the admit card of BBA? I want to fill the offline form of IP university

when will i get my admit card for BBA course of IP university?
10th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the admit card of BBA? I want to fill the offline form of IP university

YES I HV A QUESTION I SUBMIT A FORM OF BBA ON 14 APRIL BUT I DIDNT GET MY ADMIT CARD TILL NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO.
11th May 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i did not received my admit card of bba entrance exam .... i applied thru offline... so , can i get thru online
11th May 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

it is strange to point out that my daughter(Anupreet Kochhar has till date not received her BCA Admit card for which examination is on 19.5.2012 whoose No. is 505682 Password UA7592Z CET code No. is 114 and even for BBA Bo. 545706 Password B8LFY25E ,CET 125. Please do something as students are under pressure. Even the telephone is not picked up.

Dr. Amarpal Singh Kochhar
SHIMLA
13th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

when will i get the admit card of ip university as my exam is on 26 may
15th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i still not recived my admit card ....... what should i do??????/
29th June 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

if anyone requires b.arch application forms for 2012-2013 of I.P university .....send a mail at [email protected] along with the contact number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?