30th July 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to undertake KAS exam? I have finished 2nd year engineering in computer science

hi,
IM NITIN,i have currently finished second year engineering in computer science.
im a GM candidate.
so,what are all the criteria for undertaking KAS exam?
how should i prepare for exams?
when and where will be exams held?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the next NCB exam? What is the criteria required? I have finished my B.E in computer science -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  3. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Tips to clear KAS entrance exam? Syllabus of KAS entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed BE in Computer Science?
  6. Is m.e computer science and engineering good?
  7. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  8. Which government job can I get after passing BSc Chemistry, computer science and biotechnology
  9. Can I write KAS exam after finishing B.Com? What is the procedure?
  10. Is a B.Tech Computer Science student eligible to answer IAS entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria of the exam?
  11. How to study computer science after finishing HS 2nd year in Arts stream
  12. Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Criteria for CDAC entrance exam? Can I join while studying computer science and engineering?
  14. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to undertake KAS entrance exam after completing masters degree in Zoology?
  16. Can I apply for IAS/KAS after diploma in computer science?
  17. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  18. Am I eligible to write KAS Exam being a student from 6th semester of BE in Computer Science?
17th October 2012, 01:33 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to undertake KAS exam? I have finished 2nd year engineering in computer science

hi,

Kas exam eligibility;’

KAS- stands for Karnataka Administrative Services. It brings youths in administration work so as to make the working body of government efficient.

For applying KAS exam you should be graduate from a recognized university. You should score first class marks in graduation.

Age limit : 21-30 years. Relaxation for SC/ST and OBC catagories.

Its notification will be probably issued in November of this year and the preliminary test will be around January 2013.
And main exam will be conducted around in the month of May.

for more information,
www.karnatakaeducation.net

thank you....................
29th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to undertake KAS exam? I have finished 2nd year engineering in computer science

i dont have 1st class marks now i'm studing 3rd year B.e in computer engg wheather i'm not eligible for kas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?