19th February 2012, 11:26 AM
mandapatirajeshvarma

When will be the notification for IBPS Clerk Exam?

when will come next ibps clerk notification?

19th February 2012, 12:52 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the notification for IBPS Clerk Exam?

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category.

The first IBPS Clerk Exam was conducted on 3 different dates of
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011

Number of candidates have taken this exam as the minimum eligibility criteria required for the candidate to appear for this exam is 10th class.

The result of this examination has not been announced yet. So, it will take some more months for another notification to be announced.

As and when the the notification is announced, it will be updated in the official website of IBPS. So, keep visiting the official website of IBPS. Here it is,
http://ibps.in/

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for this exam and try to be strong enough in all the aspects of the written exam by the time the notification comes.

Apply for the exam as and when the notification is announced and crack it well.
19th February 2012, 02:58 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category.

The first IBPS Clerk Exam was conducted on 3 different dates of
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011

Number of candidates have taken this exam as the minimum eligibility criteria required for the candidate to appear for this exam is 10th class.

The result of this examination has not been announced yet. So, it will take some more months for another notification to be announced.

As and when the the notification is announced, it will be updated in the official website of IBPS. So, keep visiting the official website of IBPS. Here it is,
http://ibps.in/

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for this exam and try to be strong enough in all the aspects of the written exam by the time the notification comes.

Apply for the exam as and when the notification is announced and crack it well.
Dear ,

You have got the exact link out of it , would like to know you the IT Officers exam was recently been conducted if you are expecting something for clerical cadre so there is a good news.
Very soon they will be conducting clerk cadre exam so be prepared .

Regrads
19th February 2012, 03:58 PM
ankitkrmishra

IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, and this is governed by various banks for their recruitment.
Some of the banks taken their exam as :
Allahabad Bank has announced recruitment of 1600 Probationary Officers in Generalist Cadre. The last date to apply for the post is 10 March 2012.
Indian Bank has announced recruitment of 452 Probationary Officers in Generalist Cadre. The last date to apply for the post is 3 March 2012.
Bank of Maharashtra has announced recruitment of 457 Probationary Officers in Generalist Cadre. The last date to apply for the post is 9 March 2012.

And more exam.
19th February 2012, 07:45 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

IBPS - INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONAL SELECTION conducts examination for recruitment of clerk and P.O.(Probationary Officer) for 19 Banks.

Th clerical examination which was held in the month of November and December 2011 by IBPS, the result of which is not yet declared.

So the notification for fresh IBPS examination for clerk will be late but the notification can be obtained in the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in as and when it is announced, so be updated with the site in regular interval. In the mean time as you are intersted for bank clerical post, you should prepare your self for the examination.
20th February 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

ibps result kab ayega sir...
20th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

ibps clerk result kab ayega sir......
22nd February 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

dilip-8000767831 if u want any updates any thing related to bank--u can contact me--uco bank opening frm 27 th feb, ibps clerk in this week result will be announced,[email protected] and one have given--icici po gd pls contact me-----
24th February 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

when will be the notification for IBPS clerk exam in 2012?
27th February 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next notification for the post of clerks in ibps is?
29th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next ibps clerk exam conducted
1st March 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

ibps told they take 2 clerical ,po exam in a year they only 1 one exam in a year... also its very wrong system.. cause next written examwill be on august 2012... thereafter result will be declare mid of november... next recruit will b on jjune 2013... so why ibps take exam ... its totally bogus management system... i got 161marks till am waitaing for interview call...so its not fair
2nd March 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

wen will be the next notification for IBPS clerk exam???????????????
2nd March 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

when these 19 bakns declares the notifiactions for ibps clerk.plz .................telme
7th March 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next ibps clerk exam
11th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when the new notification will publish for ibps-2012 clerical exam
14th March 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 148 marks in ibps clerk exam and i belongs to ST catagory....can i have chance to get a job/interivew
30th March 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that my dob is 29-01-1984, as the required age of banking jobs is 18-28, can i apply for ibps2
14th May 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next IBPS enterence exam held, please tell me the date....
18th June 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next ibps clerical exam will held please tell me sir
20th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, this is disha i have a doubt regaurding the age criteria.in ibps for "RRB AND IBPS CLERICAL"...My...d.o.b is in "august 84" so at present iam applicable to fill the form for rrb office assistant and scale 1..... but by the time exam will be conducted in september i'll be 28 running means wont remain into the age criteria....then if i get selected and clear the written exam will i remain applicable for joining or not??
18th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,I have doubt regaurding the qualification criteria.in ibps for "Clerical Exam". I have passed in S.S.C & H.S.C in percentage of 71% & 59% respectively. can I have chance to ibps for "clerical exam". plz, replay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?