11th August 2011, 01:37 PM
imbhargabbhuyan

Will I face any problems in Higher Studies from Guwahati University?

guwahati university is not aicte approval but it is u.g.c recognised goverment university can i have any problem in higher studies if i read here?pls give me the rply as soon as possible because its my question for my carrer

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  2. Will it be a problem if I get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  3. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  4. What kind of problems will I face without knowledge of Economics or Statistics if I wish to go for Management Studies?
  5. If my university is stripped from its affiliate badge then will I face any problems in future?
  6. PCM and Biology or PCM and Computer Science which is better to take in 11th standard?
  7. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  8. What should I do to study in abroad after 10th?
  9. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  11. Which Course is the Best in M.Tech?
  12. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology? -- [New]
  14. Is Diploma course best to choose after 10th?
  15. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  16. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  17. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  18. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
3rd April 2012, 02:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problems in Higher Studies from Guwahati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbhargabbhuyan View Post
guwahati university is not aicte approval but it is u.g.c recognised goverment university can i have any problem in higher studies if i read here?pls give me the rply as soon as possible because its my question for my carrer

Since, you have mentioned yourself that the Guwahati University is recognized by University Grant Commission [UGC], it proves that the University is recognized by the Government of India. However, to be precise it entirely depends upon the type of program you are willing to pursue. If one is seeking for Technical course then one must make sure that the program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. As far as the recognition of the technical programs offered by the mentioned University is concerned, its not. So in that case one should consider not to pursue from the University. The reason is that the Technical degree programs without approval of AICTE are not recognized and there will be problems furthering ones higher education. Otherwise the University is recognized well enough to pursue other programs.
18th August 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I face any problems in Higher Studies from Guwahati University?

IST-GU is not AICTE approved but GU is UGC recognised. Will it create any problem in future to pursue B.Tech. Will it create problem even if i come out with flying colours. Plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?