7th August 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

When will UP TET vacancy coming out?

sir when the up tet vacancy come out to unemployer of b.ed qualified. Sir if u have any information about uptet current & future so plz send my mob. 9456866074 & my email - [email protected]
With regard and have a nice day.

8th August 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will UP TET vacancy coming out?

Sir is bar vishist btc ki meerit kaise bnegi my email id is [email protected] hai
12th August 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir tet ka form kab tak aayega. pls sent me my [email protected]
12th August 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir when the up tet vacancy come out to unemployer of b.ed qualified. Sir if u have any information about uptet current & future so plz send my mob.9451846278 & my email - [email protected]
With regard and have a nice day
14th August 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

btc up ka form kab tak aayaga?
4th September 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

tet ke form kab tak aa sakte hai. kya bina tet ke bhi vishist btc ki bharti ho sakti hai.
4th September 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed 12th from science. after i have passed b.c.a. . can i fill the form of btc2011?
5th September 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir when the up tet vacancy come out to unemployer of b.ed qualified. Sir if u have any information about uptet current & future so plz send my mob. 7668182550 & my email - [email protected]
With regard and have a nice day.
5th September 2011, 06:15 PM
Tulasinagababu

Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board was set up by a government order with a dual purpose of organizing direct recruitments and effecting promotions to different non- Gazette posts of UP police recruitment as per the related recruitment rules and procedures.

Click here for UP Police recruitment results

Click here for UP Police application status

The UP police Recruitment board is headed by a Chairman of the rank of Director General or Additional Director General Police. UP Police recruitment board is assisted by two Members (Inspector General rank officers) one of whom is a designated Member Secretary, two Deputy Inspectors General designated Additional Secretary, one each for Recruitment and Promotion, one Superintendent of Police (Vigilance), one Joint Secretary Finance, one System Analyst, two Deputy Secretary rank officers, two Additional Superintendents of Police as Under Secretaries, six Deputy Superintendents of Police and 184 non-gazette posts, on deputation basis.

The candidates who want to appear in the UP Police recruitment Examination need to meet all parameters set by the UP Government. UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is focused on providing clear and tamper proof recruitment process. The UP Police recruitment board has introduced a well-defined process plans to make better use of modern technology that will facilitate recruitment of candidates on the basis of merit selection.

Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board today announced a new notification regarding 3698 Sub Inspector Civil Police Vacancies. Candidates who are interested and having all the eligibility conditions according to the advertisement can apply through prescribed application format before the last date for receipt of applications.

UP Police Recruitment details

Vacancies: Name of the Post is vacancies for Sub-Inspector Civil Police. Total numbers of posts for Sub-Inspector are 3698 (For UR-1849, For OBC-998, For SC-777 and for ST-74)

Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-

Application Forms: Application forms are available from designated Post Offices in all the districts of UP.

Age: 21-28 years as on 01/07/2011. Relaxation in age as per rules.
Physical Standard:
For Male

Male – Height – 168 cm (160 cm for ST)

Chest – 84 cm (82 cm for ST)

10 km run in 60 minutes
For Female

Female – 152 cm (147 cm for ST)

Chest – 84 cm (82 cm for ST)

5 km in 35 minutes for females

Weight for female – 45-58 kg.

Education Qualification: Graduation in any discipline.

Method of Selection: Selection will be on the performance of Written Test, Physical test and interview.

Application Form: Prescribed OMR application forms and details can be purchased from all Main/ Head Post Offices in all the districts (total 131) of UP from up to 25/06/2011 on payment of Rs.50/-

How to Apply: Application forms complete in all respect should be submitted in the same post offices from where the form was purchased till 5.00 pm 25/06/2011.

The procedure for the test: The candidates have go through a physical standard test (PST), followed by preliminary written exam, physical endurance exam (PSD) followed by final written test, medical exam and group discussions (GD).

In the physical standard test, the candidates are checked so that they fulfill the respective criteria and once they are selected, their certificates are verified and then they are allowed to take the written exams of 200 marks which tests their general knowledge and numerical reasoning skills. The candidates who are selected in this are called for the physical endurance test (PET) where includes running 10 kilometers in 60 minutes for boys and 5 kilometers in 30 minutes for girls respectively.

The next test is a written test of 400 marks where the candidates need to answer objective type of question and write an essay. The selected candidates appear for medical examination and if they make through it they are called for the group discussion which is of 20 marks.
6th September 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

iwant btcapplication form 2011-12 now iwant to download
7th September 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

when vishisht btc vacancies are coming? please send me the details of merit list at [email protected]. thankyou
please send it sir.
8th September 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am Post graduate compledted year 2010. But i working out of state.so Please sugged.

Thanks & Regard
Hemant kumar
E-Mail ID:- [email protected]
Mobile No:- 919555419094
9th September 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

tet ke form kab tak aa skete hai
10th September 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Tet ke form 12-09-2011 se milenge.
12th September 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,
I want to know about UP BTC .What is the eligiblity criteria for BTC.what is the minimum EDu. Qalification for General Class.Selaction Process
is based on Merit or Enterance Exam.
21st September 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Vishisht btc application form 2011

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1031370]
Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know from where I can download the application form of Vishisht BTC form for 2011 and to whom application is required to be submitted. Please send reply at Email Id [email protected]

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Aparna Mishra
22nd September 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What prosses of filling vacancy will be after uptet exam. ?? [email protected] 9920394676
29th September 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

kya main U.P TET ka form appear main daal sakthi hoon.plz send me my contect no. 9009791015 per sms kar dena
30th September 2011, 03:17 PM
jevirsinh

hello,

TET stand for Teacher Eligibliti Test.

eligibility for teacher eligibility test(TET) is;

- a candidate should have B.ED with minimum 60% marks

-an appearing candidate can also apply for this

-the degree shouldn't be of more than 7 years

there is no upper or lower age limit specified for man or woman

Plz find attachment for details..

All the beat
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TET.pdf(229.8 KB, 77 views)
30th September 2011, 08:52 PM
ANKIT050

The procedure for the test: The candidates have go through a physical standard test (PST), followed by preliminary written exam, physical endurance exam (PSD) followed by final written test, medical exam and group discussions (GD).

In the physical standard test, the candidates are checked so that they fulfill the respective criteria and once they are selected, their certificates are verified and then they are allowed to take the written exams of 200 marks which tests their general knowledge and numerical reasoning skills. The candidates who are selected in this are called for the physical endurance test (PET) where includes running 10 kilometers in 60 minutes for boys and 5 kilometers in 30 minutes for girls respectively.

The next test is a written test of 400 marks where the candidates need to answer objective type of question and write an essay. The selected candidates appear for medical examination and if they make through it they are called for the group discussion which is of 20 marks.

ankit

thanking you
30th September 2011, 08:55 PM
ANKIT050

ankit
thanking you
4th October 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir ,kya btc-2004 batch bhi tet ka exam dega?
15th October 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam i have passed BA 48% and N.T.T.one year sesson 2006-2007 70% can i fill the form
plz send details e-mail [email protected]
4th November 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

is TET is necessary for btc batch 2004 of uttar pradesh
27th November 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I got 68 per in tet primary n 62 per in secondry level kya special btc 2011 main selection ki umeed kar sakti hun n isme ctet clear valo ko koi benefit milega kya tell me my id is [email protected] thanx
28th November 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Actualy i got in uptet primary level 78% nd junior level 70%.. Is there be any hope for me selectin as a teacher
29th November 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

how many girls have qualified in uptet 2011 exam?
29th November 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 75.33% marks in tet primary level exam and 75% in second paper please tell me............ Is there be any hope for me selection as a teacher please send amsg on my id [email protected]
29th November 2011, 11:55 PM
Shweta Aggarwal9

i have passed uptet2011 exam with 67% in primary level exam, pls let me know hw can i apply for a teaching job now in govt. school, my id is [email protected]
30th November 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the vacant seat of up tet
17th December 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i did graduation with 59.34, so i can apply in up tet examination or not, [email protected]
13th March 2012, 04:02 PM

Smile Re: When will UP TET vacancy coming out?

Plz. send me tet vacancy details.

Thanks & regards
SARIKA
[email protected]
6th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

plz. give me all the latest details of tet vacancy in u.p.

Thanks & Regards

Ritu

[email protected]
11th October 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Vacency for tet teachers . Kitne hai or kab nikle gi anshul soni iit -k
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?