27th November 2011, 09:10 PM
subho sovon

When will be the WBPSI exam going to be held? What is the age limit? Qualifications required for this exam?

when the wbp s.i exam held? What is the age limit and qualification want for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an officer in RR? Qualifications required and the age limit?
  2. Age limit to attend the NDA exam? What are the qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Qualifications required to pursue B.Com degree? What is the age limit? Total expense required for 3 years? Is Hostel facility available?
  4. Upper age limit for CAT, XAT and MAT? Eligibility criteria and date of the entrance exam?
  5. What is the eligibilty for IAS/PCS?
  6. Maximum age limit for lectureship in India? What is the necessity of clearing the NET? How many times exams are held in a year? -- [New]
  7. Age limit and qualifications required for Chartered Accountant Course?
  8. Am I eligible for group I and Civil service exams?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Drug Inspector?
  10. Which are the Military Exams to become an Officer after finishing Board Exams?
  11. Age limit for OBC students in IPS exam? Qualifications required for OBC students in IPS exam?
  12. What are the qualifications required to join in CBI? What is the age limit for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria for post of drug inspector? I have done B.Pharmacy
  14. Is there any age limit for CA course? What is the qualification required for CA course
  15. Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?
  16. Am i eligible for DSC in AP state after completing B.Ed in Bidar from Karnataka?
  17. How can I get a job in Indian Railways?
  18. Age limit to apply for CDS exam? What is the maximum age limit?
4th January 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the WBPSI exam going to be held? What is the age limit? Qualifications required for this exam?

Sir, I'm ex-army. My educational qualification is post graduate in english from Manonmanium Sundaranar University & age 36 years old. May I apply for W.B.P.S.I. Exam?
21st September 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the WBPSI exam going to be held? What is the age limit? Qualifications required for this exam?

How to mesurement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?