30th May 2012, 07:02 PM
anu dolly

Is there any age limit for CA course? What is the qualification required for CA course

Is there any age limit for ca course and what are the qualifications required for ca course?

1st June 2012, 10:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit for CA course? What is the qualification required for CA course

Quote:
Originally Posted by anu dolly View Post
Is there any age limit for ca course and what are the qualifications required for ca course?
As per the guidelines of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, there is no age limit to pursue Chartered Accountancy course.
As far as academic qualifications are concerned, one must have passed higher secondary examination from a recognized board. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India conducts common proficiency test for assessing students eligibility to pursue the course. The registration for the test can be done after qualifying secondary examination but in order to take the test, one must qualify the higher secondary or other equivalent examination. Students from any stream are eligible to register for the test. The common proficiency test is followed by Integrated Professional Competence Course, Final Course and prescribed practical training which includes articleship training for a period of 3 years and 6 months.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
9th July 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any age limit for CA course? What is the qualification required for CA course

I have done my graduation in B.com in the year of 1990 i.e. 22 years back and I am 46 years old. Now I wanted to do C.A. Is it possible to do C.A. If yes, then what is the procedure. Please give the details of the same.
24th July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done B Com (P) at the 1986 now I am 47y .Is it possible to do C A course now ? and what is the procedure if I do not take articleship.
28th December 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done B com (regular) in 2000,12 years back and my percentage is below 45 %.But M.com i have got 65 %.Now I wanted to do CA,what is the proceedure for that and can I write the intermideate exam directly?
13th January 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal and i want to take admission for C.A .what is the procedure for it.
27th January 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I am from bangalore i have done by b.com in 45% is it possible to do C A ......??????????????????????
26th February 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to give the cpt after graduation, or we can start ca from PCc after graduation?
26th February 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i want know about duration of ca course\?
8th March 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am from rajkot i have done by LLB in 50% is it possible to do C A....
11th May 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

CA KA COMPLETE COARSE KITNY YEARS MAI HOTA HAI OR AY KN SI JOBS MIL SKTI HAIN
19th May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

how many years for doing c.a after intermediate
19th May 2013, 10:54 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

There is no stipulation as to the minimum age required for registering for the course.
Minimum Academic/Educational Qualifications

for getting registered for the CA CPT course

A pass at the 10th class examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in india (an examination recognized by the central government as equivalent thereto).
for appearing at the CA CPT main examination

Appearance at the Senior secondary (10 + 2/intermediate) examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in india or an examination recognised by the central government as equivalent thereto.

2nd June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

does it have priority for all type of business?
10th June 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

my age is 49 and i want to do ca i have only completed my 12th with hsc nagpur boardand scored 53% am i able to do ca
2nd July 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

kya b.com gu.medeim ke bad c.a. Kitane sal ka coars hota hei
7th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 'th pass studant i got 89% and now i wish that i have c.A became a future so what i can do?.
3rd September 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I finished diploma in computer Engineering after i studied ca or mba duration of course it is possible or not please tell me
19th September 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i am 41 years old i have completed B.COM in 2003 with 48% marks. i have 15 years experience as sr. accountant, can i appear c.a. course
27th September 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

At present my age is 28 just before one month ago i got registered for ipcc. Is it to get into this kind of professional course at the age of 28?
30th September 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello m from HP i want to know what is the procedure to fill the IPCC form.?
19th October 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Afrer 2nd pu can I directlyn go for lpcc
Or Pccl
19th October 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

After my 2nd pu in commerce I can directly go for IPcc what is the qualifying for chartered accountant
4th November 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B. com during the year 1973 and retired from banking service during 2004 now i am working with chartweed accountant since last 4 years can I appear for c a COURSE nOW i AM 63 YEARS OLD
20th December 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

His there a particular age criteria to do ca foundation course? I am now 40 years? Is it OK?
7th January 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

either any graduates as B.A or only B.COM graduates is applicable for direct entry in IPCC exam
20th January 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

after the completion of 2nd year in commerce what can i select further to join CA
15th January 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE CA (PE1) IN 2006 BUT I CANT CONTINUE AFTER THAT SOME PROBLES. i WANT TO ASK CAN I DO CA AT THIS TIME & CAN I REGISTER IN IPCC?
25th April 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I had passed m.com with 70% I want to clear CA exam how would I clear
26th August 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 yrs old with B.tech completed about 18 years back. can I study CA now
2nd September 2016, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my 12th in yr 2000. Can i do CA along with B.com from distance education. pls suggest. Thanks
2nd September 2016, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my 12th in yr 2000. Can i do CA along with B.com from distance education. pls suggest. Thanks
7th August 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am an Engineering Graduate aged 54. Now I want to pursue CA. Please tell me the procedure.
29th January 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Sc.in 2005 with 68% and M.Sc. Physics in 2007 with 63% and now I want to be CA is it possible and if, then tell me procedure. Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?