4th April 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualifications required for Chartered Accountant Course?

Age limit as well as qualifications of chartered accounted course .

6th April 2012, 12:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualifications required for Chartered Accountant Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), there is no age limit to pursue Chartered Accountancy course. To be considered eligible for the course, aspirant must have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination from a recognized board as well as Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.

The Common Proficiency Test is a kind of entrance test conducted by the institute to assess the aspirants eligibility to pursue the course. To register for the Common Proficiency Test, one must have passed secondary examination but aspirants will only be considered eligible to take the test after they qualify the Higher Secondary level of examination.

The course, apart from the Common Proficiency Test, comprise of :
Integrated Professional Competence Course
Final Course
Articleship Training
Computer Training
General Management Course

For further information, refer to www.icai.org
29th May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit and qualifications required for Chartered Accountant Course?

what is the lowest age limit for charted accountancy
21st June 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerece post graduate. Graduation form DU with 53 % marks. whether i have to clear cpt
3rd August 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any upper age limit for doing C.A. Course? I am graduate in Art subjects and 59 years of age. Can I opt for C.A. course? Please reply at [email protected]
16th October 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate with age 31 yrs am i eligible for doing ca
21st October 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate of commerce with age 39yrs am ieligible for doing ca.please reply at [email protected]
24th October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am of 35 years old and a post graduate in mathematics and working for India Post. Now I can do CA? If yes, what I have to do. I did my 2 in M.P.C and graduation also in M.P.C. Please suggest.
26th October 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a post garaduate( m.com) from kuvempuuniversity 60.37% NET passed 35 yrs age am i eligible to do CA what is the age limit is it possible to study CA in correspondece what is the procedure reply at [email protected]
7th December 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

yes u can. where there is a will there is a way (and a lawyer also)
8th December 2012, 12:40 PM
ZP KD

To be considered eligible for the course, aspirant must have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination from a recognized board as well as Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.
The Common Proficiency Test is a kind of entrance test conducted by the institute to assess the aspirants eligibility to pursue the course. To register for the Common Proficiency Test, one must have passed secondary examination but aspirants will only be considered eligible to take the test after they qualify the Higher Secondary level of examination.
The course, apart from the Common Proficiency Test, comprise of :----

Computer Training

Articleship Training

Final Course
8th December 2012, 12:43 PM
ZP KD

To be considered eligible for the course, aspirant must have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination from a recognized board as well as Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.
The course, apart from the Common Proficiency Test, comprise of :----

Computer Training

Articleship Training

Final Course
8th December 2012, 05:51 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Age limit and qualifications required for Chartered Accountant Course?

Quote:

hi friend,

• A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.
  • For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.
  • A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.
15th January 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what subjects shoul a person choose in high school
15th January 2013, 10:39 PM
denwer1

As per the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), there is no age limit to pursue Chartered Accountancy course. To be considered eligible for the course, aspirant must have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination from a recognized board as well as Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.

Final Course
Articleship Training
Computer Training

18th March 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR I Finished HSC (commerce) accounts group in 2002, DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION WITH TALLY SO I WORKED ACCOUNTS FIELD 2 3 YEARS EXP OF THIS FIELD I INTEREST CA OR ANY ACCOUNTS COURSE (I HAVE CERTIFICATE )
19th March 2013, 02:38 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Final Course
Articleship Training
Computer Training

22nd March 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How many years do you study for chatered accounted at any university
10th April 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I hs 2nd yr pass student with 65%.so i want join ca course.reply at [email protected]
30th May 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I'am doing my 2nd year bcom, can i prepare myself for the ca exam along with my studies and if can how can i prepare? And what are the things to be followed? Please answer my question?
31st May 2013, 12:08 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...................

Minimum Age

There is no stipulation as to the minimum age required for registering for the course.

Minimum Academic/Educational Qualifications

for getting registered for the CA CPT course

A pass at the 10th class examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in india (an examination recognized by the central government as equivalent thereto).

for appearing at the CA CPT main examination

Appearance at the Senior secondary (10 + 2/intermediate) examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in india or an examination recognised by the central government as equivalent thereto.

Procedure to Become an Chartered Accountant

Pass CPT examination

Register/Enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

Complete 9 months of Study Course.

Complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT).

Complete Orientation Course (35 hours spread over one week).

Pass Group I or both Groups of Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE).

Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years.

Pass Group II of IPCC if not already passed.

Appear in Final Examination during last 6 months of 3 years of articled training.

Pass both the Groups of Final examination.

Get Final Examination Certificate.

Complete remaining period of articled training, if applicable

Complete Course on General Management and Communication Skill

Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as "Chartered Accountant"
31st May 2013, 01:21 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend......

Chartered Accountant has three courses:

CPT

IPCC

Final

this course duration is 4 years.

And you can write the CPT exam after completing the 12th standard.

You can have any stream eligible to write the CPT exam.

There is no age limit for this exam.

All the best.............
31st May 2013, 11:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no age criteria mentioned about Chartered Accountancy course means you can apply for it and don't worry about age.

For CA CPT course you can register after passing 10th class and appear for the examination after 12th passing

For CA IPCC you have to qualify CA CPT or if you are Graduation in Commerce with 50% marks or Graduation in Non Commerce with 60% then you will be exempted from CA CPT.

Common Proficiency Test will have objective type questions from following subjects:

-Accounting

-Mercantile Law

-General Economics

-Quantitative Aptitude

You need to score 50% marks to qualify CA CPT and get admission into CA IPCC.

For more information visit http://www.icai.org
5th July 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How many years do you study for charted account at mumbai university in idol.
I am H.S.C.passed Wih 66% of commerce with age 22 years am eligible for doing
please reply me
5th July 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How many years do you study for charted account at mumbai university with idol
i am H.S.C. passed with 66% of commerce with age 22 years am eligible for doing CA.
please reply me.
6th July 2013, 09:50 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The Chartered Accountancy course can be pursued after finishing 12th. You can complete 12th with any subjects like Science stream subjects, commerce and even Arts.

The first step is Common Proficiency Test. Although you can register for the test as soon as after completing 10th standard, the exam can be given only once you have completed 12th standard.

The Common Proficiency Test is mandatory if you have only passed 12th standard. However if you have completed graduation then there is a provision to skip it. Under the rules of ICAI you can skip Common Proficiency Test if:

scored 55 percent marks in commerce graduation.

Scored 60 percent marks in non commerce graduation.

Those who can not meet the above criteria have to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. It has two groups with 2 subjects each. Both groups can be cleared by securing at least 30 percent marks in each of them.

CPT Exam Pattern

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

Clearing the Common Proficiency Test will be followed by registering for the IPCC. Those who meet the exemption criteria can directly apply for the IPCC and articleship along with it.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

You will also start the 3 years long mandatory articleship while doing the IPCC. It would be necessary to complete 30 months of articleship to apply for the Final Examination.
26th August 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i have finished diploma in computer engineering after i studied ca courses is eligible or not please tell me
28th August 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 year Post Graduate did MBA in 2006 in Management faculties and had 22 year shipping experience but at present unemployed . Hence now planning to pursue CA . Is it possible at this stage ? Further do i have to Article ship Training ?
19th September 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I AM 41 YEARS OLD I DID BCOM IN 2003 I GOT 48% MARKS I HAVE EXPERIENCE 15 YEARS AS A ACCOUNTANT CAN I APPLY C.A. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE PLESE INFORM ME [email protected]
3rd October 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

what is difference between CA & CMAs
12th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am a post garaduate( m.com) from kuvempuuniversity 60.37% NET passed 35 yrs age am i eligible to do CA what is the age limit is it possible to study CA in correspondece what is the procedure reply at [email protected]
no age limit to do ca.as ca is most respected prestgious profession in world.i am doing ca at age 31.no matter what your age study well to get knoledge.any doubt call 08260536628 raj.best of luck
12th December 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Age limit and qualifications required for Chartered Accountant Course?

Quote:
I am 42 year Post Graduate did MBA in 2006 in Management faculties and had 22 year shipping experience but at present unemployed . Hence now planning to pursue CA . Is it possible at this stage ? Further do i have to Article ship Training ?
yes of course knowledge is a sea never ends.ca profession is a great profession in world continue.
2nd March 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i am 34 years old if i will after 6 years complete ca course also get good job with good salary
22nd June 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir . I have completed 3years diploma in mechanical engineering. Am I elegible for admited in CA
7th March 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old B-Com. with 48% of marks, can I eligable for CA course?
21st March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

WOULD I GET CAMPUS PLACEMENT IF I COMPLETE CA AT THE AGE 35 WITH NO PRIOR JOB EXPERIENCE.
3rd April 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am 25 years B-COM(2007-10) with 75percent,i want to know the details to attend cpt entrance test and further details.please?
23rd April 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I completed Articleship in 2003 , could I reappear or reregistraion into CA course again
13th May 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have a Bcom (hons) degree with less than 55% aggregate but I also have an MS degree (Non commerce) with above 60% aggregate. Am I eligible for CA course?
25th August 2015, 06:57 PM
suthar zaheera

I have completed my graduation in the year 2008-09 from kalina university, but I didn’t got my marksheet because I have 1 ATKT in s y b.com.
So is it possible for me to apply for CA studies and also is there any age bar for the particular course. Please reply.
13th September 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am passedto M.Com. In 2000. My agef 40 years. But I study the CA. Pleae guide to me.
11th April 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE 45% MARKS IN COMMERCE GRADUATION AND ALSO 57% IN COMMERCE POST GRADUATION.CAN I DO CA?
17th January 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old. I am undergraduate. I have cleared CPT exam in 2007. After that due to financial problem I could not continue my study. Can I register now for IPCC. What will be job opportunities after completing CA Final at the age of 37-38 as a fresher.
17th January 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 yrs old. I am undergraduate. I have cleared CPT exam in 2007. After that due to financial problem I could not continue my study. Can I register now for IPCC. What will be job opportunities after completing CA Final at the age of 37-38 as a fresher.
14th June 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

My question is IS there any possibility of continuation CA course after discontinuation. I applied for CA course in 1999. I completed my articles and eligibility tests for inter in CA (that time it is called inter n final) but I didn't pass any group. Now is there any possibility for continuation. If it is there please give me the details and procedure. Pls help me. My mail id is [email protected].
5th June 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default charmdate

outline to gain duffmanhb

persons offer the same, yet,yet somehow each and every location varies. the united states develop ended up primarily made up of vast amounts of bedroom as the primary goal. the european countries and different cities felt intended some time before transport might just almost instantaneously find everyday people almost, hence metropolitan areas become compacted, also pre-loaded with this is thinkings. before euro states experienced developed, all the companies didn be ready to drive 60 mls the hour. nonetheless,however it services desire some states, any individual so far had a motorcar when l. a was being got.

that's why why logistically the item a unique program. for some reason balancing cheerios so that it will charmdate a melon correct. I looking outside of options deck missing just about all sin city, and i can contemplate how an operating rail plan may possibly be engineered. First, we end up needing undercover rail, with numerous relate shelves to different parts of the hub. next in all probability better closest conveys to gain through the hubs. regrettably likewise browsing cna deal with that last few a long way. commercially made units single-handedly are quarter pillow distance chunks, virtually a golf course. plus the suburban projects tend to be huge shifting 45 minute just to walk originating from a general population part to investment property. within the, it really CHARMDATE SCAM quicker to drive in addition to the skip public transport.

It simply not realistic. during Berl, it's wise. any individual lifetime while compressed countries, among sizable property. the usa isn doing this in.

you can easliy innovative railroad carrier. entirely no you will in history work with it. much of our locations aren made handle it. my home is las vegas. the car expansive. therefore, if my pals grabbed a track at by way of l. a,chicago to venture to anyone, I at some point be expected to buy them with a car. the town holds public transport, a lot of it and as a result expansive, these individuals make use of my vision or ultra to circumvent on account public transport doesn add up during a expansive capital that will requirement an unbelievable level stops. it's going to take us a 45 min's in a vehicle to get to their enterprise, i should primarily just presume for how long who would check out with an all new urban center train. after which it when it have, how would i am ones center, returning to my very own specific staff? this story untimely since there is the best spread out people are. It as opposed to western world which in fact is compressed along with towns, cities. the actual only real company merchants which one very easily practical 're as though and as well SF new york city, as regarding.

americans keep insisting motive america doesn contain fine rail is simply because our organization put on pay for it. which simply incorrect. the uk and the rest of the world is almost certainly entirely unique of the USA. the us seemed to be raised way quickly after these. ones towns another country have established during periods preceding to party transportation. in order spots have already been compressed, which describes why at this point, In a town in european countries one have on require a car to steer. who's compacted quantity they only have to take public transport.

north america, about the otherhand, was developed, a lot more in the west, after we had transfer. cities will be sprawled out doors. if you ever ever adopted a track received from SF to los angeles, you really have no way of getting around are generally. You absolutely would need quicker,buses to bypass whichever municipality go into. the actual bus you have to isn pragmatic granted we've got plenty of sprawl.

solutions? developing uptight? how are things checking a dark tone relating to the organization copy? i just stated the fraction in areas I told CHArmDate SCAM precisely I'm sure a couple of people.

I basically mentioned to begin with that it's really not a thing, where it absolutely certain timber are for it from a legitimate serious viewpoint. competitors I needn't possibly discuss exclusions. when i say that folks don't purchase individuals the protein dish from the shop, it is not a thing, i believe in which obsolete to point out of the fact that cannibals are.

you may noticed that there is an exception. that a lot of persons work hard at it. You know where it around essentially just about anything. There will almost always be conditions. also i might say 98% men and women shopping for herbal treatments tasks within Walgreens are unsure the thing that homeopathy likewise may mean; And short term installment loan planning it all know is actually a b. s. loophole to buy junk.

let me tell you the usa is getting yourself into either direct forces mismatch or else covertly. in like manner Russians our company is excellent army or marine aggressors and it in Ukraine is of a liberation activity.

among NATO it is simply encroaching. let's say while north america on top of that south america decide to put plenty of marines angles generally modern advances on their own right limits made for north america, which one equally produced annual armed forces working out drills deceiving inside eliminate this country. it could have you feeling self-conscious to say the least.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?