29th September 2017, 12:40 PM
vemulasravani

Where to apply for MBBS course in Canada after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Where to apply for MBBS course in Canada to do after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Can you please provide me with the complete information on the same soon? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Awaiting for your response.

30th September 2017, 05:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for MBBS course in Canada after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Dear Friend,
You can study MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing. As you have mentioned in thread that you want to pursue MBBS from Canada, so I want to tell you that you can get admission directly or may be through entrance test which will conducted by the university in which you are interested to take admission. You may take admission through scholarship programme also.

I am providing you the list of few reputed universities for MBBS in Canada with number of scholarships available:-
1. University of Manitoba - 15
2. University of Western Ontario - 17
3. Canadian Mennonite University - 14
4. Queen’s University - 16
5. Trinity Western University - 14
6. University of Waterloo - 14
7. University of Alberta - 20
8. University of Calgary - 14
9. University of Victoria - 16
10. University of Sherbrooke - 14
11. University of Windsor - 15
12. Dalhousie University - 15
13. Laurentian University - 14
14. Lakehead University - 15
15. University of the Fraser Valley - 14
1st November 2017, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to apply for MBBS course in Canada after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

I'm a srilankan registered nurse and I have completed Bsc nursing which is conducted by open university Malaysia. Now I have two year experiences as a nurse in national hospital in Sri Lanka. I would like to do mbbs in Canada meanwhile I'm working as a nurse. So can you please tell me how can I apply for mbbs and about the correct pathway for study.
30th April 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had completed my bhms degree in 2017; can I apply for mbbs in Canada, and how can I apply, how it will cost
3rd October 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir /mam I have completed my M.Sc. nursing degree in 2018. Can I apply for mbbs in canada and how can I apply .
30th November 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am looking out for options for my daughter after her pre university. Want to know which nursing school should she do her BSc nursing so that she becomes eligible to pursue MBBS in Canada.
28th March 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2nd year BSc In Nursing student. After completing my course I want to admitted myself into MBBS course in Canada.How could I do that and how much money I need to pay to fullfill my course.please answer me.
6th April 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I' m3rd year bsc nursing student. After completing the course can I apply for mbbs in Canada, and how l can apply. Please answer me
24th April 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2nd year bsc nursing student, after competing my course can i apply for MBBS in canada. Please tell me about admission formalities &fees structure
2nd May 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hello i was complted my bsc nuring in himachal pradesh and i have 5 year experince so tell me can i apply for mbbs in canada
14th August 2020, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I'm a fresher for neet exam preparation. Covid pandemic delay to conduct the neet exam. I'm from a poor family. Now I'm gonna done a bsc physician assistant course in India and going to work in Canada as a part time worker. Can I study mbbs (with neet just in a pass mark) in Canada while working as a physician assistant. And return as a mbbs graduate in India. Any one plz tell I'm saying right or wrong and if u have any opinions plz tell me .thank u
7th September 2020, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in mbbs after post R.N
12th June 2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after BSC nurshing ?
31st March 2022, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir a am a done my BSC nursing in 2018 and now I have govt. Job but I want to take admission in MBBS .. how is it possible ...
Please suggest me
4th June 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir am completed my post bsc nursing at 2018, gnm at 2015, I have 4 years experience in medicover hospital at Andra Pradesh, as a icu incharge and infection control nurse, at present I want to study mbbs in Canada, how can I approach for admission in Canada
Kindly suggest please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?