19th January 2012, 11:23 PM
ankita2231

Where to apply for the post graduation course in Geography in UK? Admission details and the eligibility criteria for admission?

Where to apply for post graduation in geography in U.K.? admission details and eligibility fr admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA? -- [New]
  3. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for M.A Geography from IGNOU after completion of graduation course?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  6. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  7. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  8. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  10. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  12. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc. Geography course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation in Accounts?
  14. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  16. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  18. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?
20th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Akhil.M.R

Default Re: Where to apply for the post graduation course in Geography in UK? Admission details and the eligibility criteria for admission?

Cambridge and Oxford is the top ranked university in UK and also in the world. PG from this universities considered as prestigious. They also provide good education in the field of Geology. But admission in this universities are also very difficult. First of you pass the English language test with high score then you need to pass the subject test. If you got high score in these examination you can get admission. But other side these universities impose high rate of tuition fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?