19th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for summer training of 4 to 6 weeks if i am a engineering student? I have just completed 2nd year in ECE

i am an engineering student and just completed my 2nd year in ECE..
So where can i apply for summer training of 4-6 weeks..??

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  2. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  3. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  4. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  5. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  7. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  8. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  9. How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?
  10. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  11. What should I do to do summer training for 6 weeks in IRMEE Jamalpur while in B.Tech 2nd year?
  12. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  13. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  14. Is it beneficial to do Summer Training during 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
  16. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  18. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
24th November 2013, 09:42 PM
mohamed_ibm

Default Re: Where can I apply for summer training of 4 to 6 weeks if i am a engineering student? I have just completed 2nd year in ECE

Mostly you can prefer takin part in internship, where you can gain a lot....!!!

you can refer this link in order get the address and contact info regarding the internship
http://www.inplanttraininginchennai.org/
25th November 2013, 03:22 PM
rohitjoy

Default Re: Where can I apply for summer training of 4 to 6 weeks if i am a engineering student? I have just completed 2nd year in ECE

There are good internship programs at this organization LWI. Check this out: http://linuxworldindia.org/linuxworl...l-training.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?