8th January 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc girl graduate of 20 years is eligible for IAF? Details of form and percentage requirement? Scope for girls i Defence Ministry?

Hello sir..
I'm a girl nd my age is 20 years.. I have 50% marks in graduation (B.Sc) in PCM.. Can i have eligibility to join IAF?? How can i join IAF..? Which forms i must submit?
Nd wat is the scope for me in 'Ministry of defense'? Wats the % requirement for this, which forms i must submit, form issue date, salary factors etc.. Plz give me ans fast plz m waiting..
Thank u sir..!

13th January 2014, 04:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc girl graduate of 20 years is eligible for IAF? Details of form and percentage requirement? Scope for girls i Defence Ministry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir..
I'm a girl nd my age is 20 years.. I have 50% marks in graduation (B.Sc) in PCM.. Can i have eligibility to join IAF?? How can i join IAF..? Which forms i must submit?
Nd wat is the scope for me in 'Ministry of defense'? Wats the % requirement for this, which forms i must submit, form issue date, salary factors etc.. Plz give me ans fast plz m waiting..
Thank u sir..!
Hey friend,

Yeah you are eligible for joining in Indian Air Force.Indian Air force is one of the Defence force of India and there are entrance exams which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for joining in Indian Air Force.

The exam which you need to write is the AFCAT Exam(Air Force Common Admission Test).There are criteria's which are needed for the exam inorder to apply for the exam and they include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

The AFCAT exam is conducted for candidates to join in:

>> Ground Duty Branch

>> Flying Branch

>> Technical Branch

Nationality:

# The candidate appearing for the exam must be a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

# The age limit needed for the exam for Ground Duty Branch is 20 to 23 years for Graduates.

# The age limit needed for Flying Branch is 19-23 years

# For Technical Branch the candidate need to have a age limit of 18-28 years

Education Qualification:

# The education qualification needed for Ground Duty Branch is that the candidate need to have completed a Degree with 60% aggregate

# For candidate who is from Flying Branch need to have completed a Degree with 3 years duration with 60% aggregate and B.E/B.Tech with 60% aggregate.

# The candidate who wish to join in Technical Branch the candidate need to have completed Aeronautical Engineering.

Apart from all these the candidate need to be physically fit.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the AFCAT Exam.

ALL THE BEST
26th April 2015, 11:58 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: B.Sc girl graduate of 20 years is eligible for IAF? Details of form and percentage requirement? Scope for girls i Defence Ministry?

You can join Indian Airforce through AFCAT exam . (Airforce common admission test)

The afcat exam includes 3 branches . Namely ,

1) technical branch
2) flying branch
3) ground duty branch

> Flying branch includes ,
* fighters
* helicopters
* transports

To join in Flying branch , your age shouldbe in between 19-23 years

> Ground duty branch includes ,
* administration
* logictics
* metereology
* education
* accounts

to join in ground duty branch , your age shouldbe in between 20-23 years only

** Note that , you can apply for the exam , minimum qualification is Graduation .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?