28th February 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Exam date for IAF? How to obtain the application form?

Respected sir,
I am nagarjuna k v. I completed my diploma in electronics and communication and now i am persuing BE in electronics and communication branch. I want to know the exam date of IAF which will held in 2011 and where should i get the application exam form, please send me the full details to my email address.

email: [email protected]

28th February 2011, 07:49 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Exam date for IAF? How to obtain the application form?

IAF Details 2011

Quote:
Respected sir, I am nagarjuna k v. I completed my diploma in electronics and communication and now i am persuing BE in electronics and communication branch. I want to know the exam date of IAF which will held in 2011 and where should i get the application exam form, please send me the full details to my email address.

As you are A diploma candidate and You are going to Persue ECE branch in Engineering .

To make yourself Eligible for Indian Air Force you need to be either 10+2 or Diploma with Maths as a subject in your 10+2 Level.

At this Level you are having NDA is an Entry through which you can Join for IAF, Basically NDA i.e National Defense Academy conducts every year its Exam under Upsc.

Only 10+2 or Diploma candidates with 16-half to 19 years of age are only Eligible for Writing NDA.

If you have crossed this Limit then Don't worry you can Go for CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Exam after your ECE Engineering.

Its age Limit is from 19 to 23 years of Age. visit www.upsc.gov.in For Dates and Eligibility.

All Engineers are Eligible for CDSE because Engineers do have Mathematics in their Study of their Engineering.

So, Try after your Graduation. FACE THE CHALLENGE AND BE AN AIR WARRIOR (Join Indian AIR Force..)

For NDA & CDSE both these Exams are conducted by upsc therefor you can Apply either Online Or Offline.

For Offline Forms you can buy them from Any city GPO's. For Online you need to visit www.upsconlin.nic.in
28th February 2011, 10:01 AM
yatsra

Default Re: Exam date for IAF? How to obtain the application form?

dear friend,
iaf works for upsc,which you can work upon through tentative dates.
iaf conducts special entry,ekt for its various entry.
see out employment news.
28th February 2011, 11:07 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I am nagarjuna k v. I completed my diploma in electronics and communication and now i am persuing BE in electronics and communication branch. I want to know the exam date of IAF which will held in 2011 and where should i get the application exam form, please send me the full details to my email address.

Exam date for IAF? How to obtain the application form?

On the Basis of you diploma you are Eligible for the post of "Airmen" in inidan Airforce.The selection is done by "CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD "
Eligibility for Airmen

you should have completed you diploma or 10+2 with Maths is one of the subjects.

your age should be between 17-22 years.

Notification is published in the Employment news/Rozgar Samachar.OR visit the official website ie

http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135#AGE%20AND%20EDUCATIONAL%20 QUALIFICATION%20CRITERIA

I have attached the model question paper for the post of Airmen .please find the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf model question paper for the post of Airmen.PDF(93.6 KB, 153 views)
28th February 2011, 04:45 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
For online application form you need to visit the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
You can get offline form from the authority of the indian air force by sending the request letter.
You can entered into the indian air force by giving the NDA entrance test or if you are completed b.tech then you can apply for CDSE exa.
28th February 2011, 09:26 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to join IAF you need to qualify the CDSE exam.
IAF:

Candidate should have completed a Three-Year diploma from a Government of India recognized Institute / Polytechnic, with minimum 50% marks in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunications or Aeronautical or Ship Building or Instrumentation Engineering or Metallurgy or in any other subject as advertised in employment news.

Age limit:Your age must not be greater then 22 years at the time of training for it.
28th February 2011, 09:40 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

There are two ways for you to get into IAF
1.NDA- if you are between 16.5 to 19 yrs of age and have done +2/or appearing +2
or equivalent( diploma.. as is your case)
you can appear for NDA and join IAS?InDIAN ARMY/navy/ OTA
you must also fulfill physical criteria which are very
obligatory and no ralaxation will be provided.
2. If you miss NDA-- you can go for CDSE after your engineering.
age limit will be 19 to 23 years for IAF and upto 25 for Indian army.
1st May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir for ias ec engineer's are eligible or not?plz reply
2nd May 2011, 01:15 PM
manishks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

hello friend

There are two ways for you to get into IAF
1.NDA- if you are between 16.5 to 19 yrs of age and have done +2/or appearing +2
or equivalent( diploma.. as is your case)
you can appear for NDA and join IAS?InDIAN ARMY/navy/ OTA
you must also fulfill physical criteria which are very
obligatory and no ralaxation will be provided.
2. If you miss NDA-- you can go for CDSE after your engineering.
age limit will be 19 to 23 years for IAF and upto 25 for Indian army.

For online application form you need to visit the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
You can get offline form from the authority of the indian air force by sending the request letter.
You can entered into the indian air force by giving the NDA entrance test or if you are completed b.tech then you can apply for CDSE exam.

Eligibility for Airmen

you should have completed you diploma or 10+2 with Maths is one of the subjects.

your age should be between 17-22 years.

Notification is published in the Employment news/Rozgar Samachar.OR visit the official website ie

http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135#AGE%20AND%20EDUCATIONAL%20 QUALIFICATION%20CRITERIA
thank you
best of luck
11th May 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

how to get application forms for CDSE 2011? kindly reply......
21st May 2011, 09:16 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

To make yourself Eligible for Indian Air Force you need to be either 10+2 or Diploma with Maths as a subject in your 10+2 Level.

At this Level you are having NDA is an Entry through which you can Join for IAF, Basically NDA i.e National Defense Academy conducts every year its Exam under Upsc.

Only 10+2 or Diploma candidates with 16-half to 19 years of age are only Eligible for Writing NDA.

If you have crossed this Limit then Don't worry you can Go for CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Exam after your ECE Engineering.

Its age Limit is from 19 to 23 years of Age. visit www.upsc.gov.in For Dates and Eligibility.

All Engineers are Eligible for CDSE because Engineers do have Mathematics in their Study of their Engineering.

So, Try after your Graduation. FACE THE CHALLENGE AND BE AN AIR WARRIOR (Join Indian AIR Force..)

For NDA & CDSE both these Exams are conducted by upsc therefor you can Apply either Online Or Offline.

For Offline Forms you can buy them from Any city GPO's. For Online you need to visit www.upsconlin.nic.in
14th October 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am vijay yadav i want to know that how many percentage should to IAF in 10 2 and physical criteria eleboret me please
28th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I a Jitendra Tiwari Age 25 B.E. Electronics and Communication want to join Indian Air Force as an Engineer . I want to know the date of submission of Application and from where to get application form .
with kind Regards
1st March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

last date of submition from
6th April 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

where do I get the forms of entrance exam for nursing jobs in IAF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?