19th December 2012, 03:02 PM
roysoumya04

Where can I get the application form of IISER?

Where can I get the application form of IISER????????????..Please tell me the details

14th July 2016, 10:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the application form of IISER?

IISER stands for Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research. It is a group of top science education and research institutes of India. IISER offers a number of Graduates programs like Integrated MS-BS course and Ph.D courses.

To get admission in IISER, you have to fill up the online application form which is available at IISER official webiste https://www.iiseradmission.in/ once, the IISER has released an admission notification. Before applying for admission, I suggest you the required eligibility criteria for the course you wish to take admission for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?